Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg my eyes.. just saw the card she got from her grandma when she moved in with Joe.. it screams Midsommar to me lol

" Hahahaha. Wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe it's good ol' Grandma T. Remember the "move-in card" she got for her and Dreamy Joey? "

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been off this thread for a while but had to click on to say love the thread title. Genius.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Again today on her instagram, ‘from when I was at uni in Bristol 😄’!

imagine saying ‘from when I was at uni in Oxford’ 😂 you know everyone’s going to assume Oxford rather than Oxford Brookes

• Haha
Reactions: 41
TLDR from last thread, please add anything I missed:

- Niomi traveled home from London (a Covid hotspot where the new strain was detected) just before London went into Tier 4, even though travel between cities was still not allowed under Tier 3 and she had been bubbling with multiple people in London (Charlotte, Sarah Ann, possible hookups). She also didn’t isolate when she got to Sussex, potentially exposing innocent people to the new strain
- She also posted a sustainable wrapping video with an undisclosed ad for a £800 vegan leather bag. The wrapping suggestions were actually quite unsustainable (she bought holly/decorations/cloth and used disposable tape, when she could have used newspaper or gift bags from previous seasons), and vegan leather is not necessarily more sustainable than real leather since it contains plastic.
- The above resulted in some genuine criticism from her usual robot followers, telling her she shouldn’t have broken the rules and gloated about how lucky she was to have gotten to see her family for Christmas while others are forced to be alone. She also received some criticism for advertising a luxury bag to followers who may have lost jobs this year and be in financial hardship, as well as for advertising a vegan bag when she just bought a leather bag from Mulberry.
- The backlash was so much that she turned off comments on her video announcing she was home for Christmas and she deleted constructive criticism from her Instagram comments, none of which were hateful or rude in any way.
- Vlogmas absolutely flopped this year, she made 8 videos in the whole month, and only a couple were actual vlogs.
- She seems to be laying low after the backlash she received, sticking to posting thirst traps on Instagram. Comments seem to be back to usual robotic adoring fans.
- Edit: wanted to add that Tattle may have some imposters in our midst, we’ve seen an influx of Niomi defenders (for things that are indefensible like traveling a bunch during Covid). Be on the lookout 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Again today on her instagram, ‘from when I was at uni in Bristol 😄’!

imagine saying ‘from when I was at uni in Oxford’ 😂 you know everyone’s going to assume Oxford rather than Oxford Brookes
1609378248495.png

And you know she's not going to reply to poor clairizona1 to set the facts straight.

1609378630063.png

Let's see how long it takes for my comment to get deleted... hehehe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I really wonder who the heck these fans are. "So impressive *heart eyes*".
maybe clairizona is using a sarky tone and throwing shade at Niomi’s pretence since they used the 🤔 emoji at the end - though there are definitely plenty of suck-up fans about!

Reactions: 12
maybe clairizona is using a sarky tone and throwing shade at Niomi’s pretence since they used the 🤔 emoji at the end - though there are definitely plenty of suck-up fans about!
Yeah, maybe! It's a good shout, hard to tell.

Reactions: 5
Lmao i made the comment, I was trying to be passive aggressive since she was so clearly trying to make it seem like she went to a better school. Guess I need to work on being a better troll 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna delete the comment now because I can’t stand the idea that anyone would read it and think I’m a Niomi stan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Lmao i made the comment, I was trying to be passive aggressive since she was so clearly trying to make it seem like she went to a better school. Guess I need to work on being a better troll 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna delete the comment now because I can’t stand the idea that anyone would read it and think I’m a Niomi stan 😂
Oh man, I'm sorry I misread the sarcasm! I'm on my phone and couldn't see the thinking emoji! Doh, me.

Although there are some real stans out there, and I continue to wonder about them hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.