Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
about the birth of Niomi's idiot friend Kelly's newborn son. I guess the point is that Joe has commented. but also Niomi has exposed his name, which shows how little emotional intelligence she has to offer that information to the public perhaps before Kelly is ready. For people like me to comment: it's effing basic.
His name is written in the caption :)

Reactions: 10
'Superspreading with Dettol Daddy, on the right path to infect the granny'

LOOOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy... come on Nimbobs we know you’re still saddy
I like yours best @Gflo93

I'm also trying
Niomi Smart #11 From dreamy Joey to a Dettol daddy. Covid spreader and not clever.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.