Ninja Foodi UK - recipes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Just wondering if anyone has a Ninja Foodi multicooker?
Can't seem to find many UK recipes online, all seem to be American. Would anyone like to share their recipes/dishes that they like to do in theirs? Looking for some inspo, TIA. 😋🥘

Sorry I don't have anything to add but I purchased one of these this weekend!

Apparently there's some good UK based Facebook groups but I haven't checked them out properly. Can't wait to play with this new toy!

Got a Ninja foodi 9 in 1 for Christmas yesterday so figured I might see if I can get this thread going 🤣

Any recipes appreciated

Facebook is the best place for UK recipes. I had one for many years until it packed up ,now back to my trusty old air fryer 🙂

Reactions: 1
Try ..... recipethis.com .... she tests all sorts of Electrical cooking equipment and has loads of good tips and recipes on her site.
I have the Ninja Health Grill and Airfryer and basically use it as an oven - just look at the temp required in the recipe and cook at that.
I bought that one as I use an Instant Pot and can use them both at the same time.

Reactions: 2