Nikki Gundy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny I only just rediscovered her on insta as she was doing Kayla itsines bbg at same time as me. Unfollowed her a while ago as she was pretending to be just a house wife but even meeting Kayla herself. I looked her up yesterday and looks like no mention of bbg at all now, she is now doing alexia Clarke or something and flying out today to Arizona to meet her. Yeah just a housewife...

Reactions: 1
She always made out she was ‘just a housewife’ but recently got horribly offended when someone messaged her and said she was just a housewife! 🤷‍♀️

She’s now got over 200k followers and is a Sweaty Betty ambassador. I may be missing something but it baffles me how someone who uses working out from home as their USP can get so many followers and make so much money out of Instagram!

Just found this thread. I’ve followed Nikki from the beginning - when she was all over Kayla’s BBG programme. She was all over Kayla at one point and then just ditched her programme and became Alexia Clarke’s programme.
I just saw now, she is in New York with Alexia?l going to bars and stuff?
How does this work? How does she get in such contact with these PTs when so many others are also doing the same programme?
And now she’s got some strange accountability business so people do their steps/track their food/workouts? I don’t understand?? I mean, more power to her if people are willing to pay but it just seems SO basic.
I’m not hating - I actually quite like her and she’s quite funny but I do wonder how real she is now.

I agree, she’s not very real anymore and can afford things and experiences that are unattainable to her followers.

I don’t mind that she can afford stuff - I don’t hold that against her. Everybody likes nice things lol.
It’s more the way she’s BFFs with the trainers - how?? Is it coz she super brown noses them?
I also follow alexia Clarke and I don’t see her hanging out with any other “normal” people who do the workout.

I don’t mind that she can afford stuff - I don’t hold that against her. Everybody likes nice things lol.
It’s more the way she’s BFFs with the trainers - how?? Is it coz she super brown noses them?
I also follow alexia Clarke and I don’t see her hanging out with any other “normal” people who do the workout.
I’d guess that the trainers contact her as she has so many followers on Insta.

I don’t mind the nice stuff either, it just seems as though she tried to portray herself as totally normal and relatable when she’s gone beyond that with her lifestyle.

I didn’t realise she had her own thread. I used to follow her briefly about two years ago. I actually just couldn’t deal with her for very long.

I can’t stand it when she says how much she loves Monday’s. Get real, Nikki. Try doing a commute on public transport at 7am to do a job for 8 hrs day for 5 days in a row and I’m sure you’ll no longer love Mondays.

Reactions: 2
I used to know Nikki and she was an extremely engaging, inspiring person. I think she’s one of those people who will always make something of herself no matter what the trends or circumstances (although she’s always been pretty into fitness)

What does she actually do these days? She doesn’t seem to do her fitness accountability business now but seems to have plenty of followers, and money, and some kind of ‘business’ but it’s all very vague.

I’m genuinely puzzled by her too. She’s not even consistent with her morning post work out stories anymore.

I’m genuinely puzzled by her too. She’s not even consistent with her morning post work out stories anymore.
She claims on one of her fairly recent insta posts to have made 10k from selling a course on how to get up early in the mornings

I wonder if this is some kind of MLM thing or something?
or like those people who promise to show you how to be a trader?
I’m of the opinion if something sounds to good to be true it usually is but she doesn’t seem the kind of person to scam?? Who knows

I wonder if this is some kind of MLM thing or something?
or like those people who promise to show you how to be a trader?
I’m of the opinion if something sounds to good to be true it usually is but she doesn’t seem the kind of person to scam?? Who knows
Yep it’s all really odd. I wonder if her recent Maldives holiday was gifted?

Been following her since the BBG days, found her very down to earth and fun, and her progress was amazing.
Could overlook the constant brown nosing of Alexia Clarke. Who is Lisa she is talking about? About to unfollow I think.

Creating passive income apparently.
Can’t really understand what it’s all about she’s not giving any info away and you need to watch the seminars to find out more. Om getting scam vibes