Nikki Gundy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always liked nikki a lot, really relatable and seemed genuine and fun. I'm not really interested in her new direction with posts but that's the beauty of Instagram I guess, someone will love it. I did notice that her engagement on posts is super low for someone with nearly 200k followers. Like between 80 and few hundred

Reactions: 1
Anyone else tired of her flashing designer products. She’s shown off around £15k in just Chanel products this year.
I remember years ago when she had a LV bag and said she had to buy it on a payment plan to afford it.

It really wouldn’t surprise me if she was buying high end replicas because of the constant amount she seems to be buying.

Anyone else tired of her flashing designer products. She’s shown off around £15k in just Chanel products this year.
I remember years ago when she had a LV bag and said she had to buy it on a payment plan to afford it.

It really wouldn’t surprise me if she was buying high end replicas because of the constant amount she seems to be buying.
15k!! She must be rolling in it! She charges just under £1k per person for her ‘accountability’ course, she must be making a total mint.

I remember the payment plan Louis Vuitton bag. She seems to want to make out she’s all relatable but it’s definitely not relatable to have the amount of expensive items and expensive holidays that she has

• Wow
I forgot about Nikki. I used to follow her years ago when she first started following the Alexia Clark workout programme. I quickly looked at her page, but I don't quite understand what she does now.

I forgot about Nikki. I used to follow her years ago when she first started following the Alexia Clark workout programme. I quickly looked at her page, but I don't quite understand what she does now.
Yes, I totally know what you mean! It’s all very smoke and mirrors. For a while she was working with this other woman who ran workshops on how to make passive income through writing a course about something you’re good at. Occasionally she promotes her accountability coach courses. She’s always talking about ‘taking calls from clients’ so presumably has lots of clients to ‘coach’ but I just wonder who the hell are all these people that utilise those kind of services?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s priced to be accessible enough to followers, so they can potentially get a bit of nikki. It’s not like professional coaching. She’s said before it’s just based on the idea that if you pay her you’ll have more to lose and the money is just a commitment.

I think it’s priced to be accessible enough to followers, so they can potentially get a bit of nikki. It’s not like professional coaching. She’s said before it’s just based on the idea that if you pay her you’ll have more to lose and the money is just a commitment.
A bit of Nikki? 😂😂

Does she have the qualifications to run the courses? If she's charging just under £1k (I think someone said this further up the thread), is it accessible for her followers? I would think that would price the ordinary person out, but perhaps her followers may have more disposable cash.

Qualifications for coaching are a load of tosh. Real, professional coaches are extremely expensive (I have them through work, even standard ones are over £500 a session, and executive ones far more) £1k for a course is cheap for coaching. It won’t be very good though.

I don’t get how her ‘accountability’ coaching works. Does she just say ‘you will workout!!’ And the client says ‘OK’ during their sessions?

Who even is she anymore. Her instagram is just one big sales show or brag fest. I really don't find her relatable or authentic anymore.

Also just checked her insta and it’s really weird. What is going on with the scam now? All of a sudden it got her all this travelling? Yeah right

I just checked too after unfollowing her ages ago.
A very braggy page now. It doesn’t make sense, what is she trying to sell or promote and then keep saying that it’s not a scam?

I feel like she and her husband both have family money. Does anyone else get this impression?

I feel like she and her husband both have family money. Does anyone else get this impression?
Yes and no. She has talked about renovating her kitchen for the past 5 years and I don't think it has been done but she jets off on 7 overseas holidays a year, flying business class for her long haul flights it would seem. From her LinkedIn she went to a public school in Wye Valley. Husband seems to have a pretty good job as a Surveyor. But who knows as Instagram is all smoke and mirrors. I do think that her and her husband like to live the high life though.

I don’t believe they do (I knew them in my 20s) iirc dad wasn’t in their lives much in terms of custody (really horrible situation I think reading between the lines) but he was on the wealthier side - so potentially paying for something like school, but I’m sure her mum (who they lived with) lived in a council house.

Also I think if you look at her property etc (which is very nice) at their age and considering what the purchase price would’ve been I think the mortgage would likely be a cost that’s on the lower side, freeing up money for more visable things like holidays (and she did love holidays even then)

I don’t believe they do (I knew them in my 20s) iirc dad wasn’t in their lives much in terms of custody (really horrible situation I think reading between the lines) but he was on the wealthier side - so potentially paying for something like school, but I’m sure her mum (who they lived with) lived in a council house.

Also I think if you look at her property etc (which is very nice) at their age and considering what the purchase price would’ve been I think the mortgage would likely be a cost that’s on the lower side, freeing up money for more visable things like holidays (and she did love holidays even then)
Do they have a massive house? I remember her saying years ago she now lives on a road she always fantasised about living on.

I don’t know, but I believe the house was his, and it seems to be very nice but needs work (that I don’t believe they have done) the kitchen etc is very small but the entryway and living room seem a decent size. And a nice road. She used to film it a lot for you tube.

I would (very much guess) he bought a house in the region of £200k by the area and the length of time ago he must’ve bought it (I have a feeling they’ve lived there together for the best part of 10 years) which indicates he had money but more on the comfortable side than rich (which is the sort of thing you’d expect from a surveyor in their area)