Nikki Grahame of big brother fame passes away aged 38.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad. I used to love BB in the very early years and Nikki was definitely one of my favorite housemates. I was trying to find a clip of her Aisleyne impression “you bettah watch yaself little girl when you’re talkin’ to me!” (something along those lines?) on YouTube but I couldn’t find it. That was hilarious!
Absolutely iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I absolutely loved Nikki. Probably my favourite ever housemate throughout the BB era. She just cracked me up with her facial expressions, her tantrums and her iconic one liners liking calling Richard a ''Fat Ox''. Also really enjoyed her spin off shows, Princess Nikki where she was sent different places to work, a farm, a chippy and a fishing boar being a few haha. 38 is really no age at all :(

I went through some of her BB buddies instargram pages. Grace, Imogen, Aisleyne, Pete, Richard all had some lovely posts about her.

Hopefully she is free from any pain now.

Reactions: 12
Very sad. I used to love BB in the very early years and Nikki was definitely one of my favorite housemates. I was trying to find a clip of her Aisleyne impression “you bettah watch yaself little girl when you’re talkin’ to me!” (something along those lines?) on YouTube but I couldn’t find it. That was hilarious!
🤣🤣🤣 Oh Im hunting for it. Ashleiggnnnnnn 😆

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebr...n-wallaces-trashiest-moments-prepares-5911650

Yep its in this article... Nikki is just saying it as it is...
Gosh she snoogged Pete Bennett Ash😃

Reactions: 2
Its on there, just look at her best bits . .
I watched it yesterday.
Nicky totally took the piss back out of her and actually laughed while she was doing it!! So funny 🤣

Reactions: 3
So sad, she's literally the first person I think of when anybody mentions Big Brother. A true icon. It really is awful x

Reactions: 8
Its on there, just look at her best bits . .
I watched it yesterday.
Nicky totally took the piss back out of her and actually laughed while she was doing it!! So funny 🤣
Yep, it suddenly came up for me while I was watching another clip. So funny! Despite her being so petite and her tantrum’ing, she still could confidently hold her own in any argument with anyone, and was pretty articulate with it. I also just saw an old clip where she annihilated Helen Wood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nikki's passing is truly heart breaking 💔 To echo what you all have said, she was an absolute icon and the most memorable BBUK housemate of them all. I was watching a lockdown video interview that she did with Rylan on twitter a month or two ago and she seemed like such a genuinely sweet, lovely and funny person.

Reactions: 5
Didn't feel appropriate a few days ago to post clips, but this is probably the moment I remember the most.

Grace being pretentious about who she would do shoots with and Nikki taking it to heart because she's done nuts.

Nikki did miss hear what Grace actually said, but she's all vindicated by the end as Grace agrees that she wouldn't "lower herself" to it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't feel appropriate a few days ago to post clips, but this is probably the moment I remember the most.

Grace being pretentious about who she would do shoots with and Nikki taking it to heart because she's done nuts.

Nikki did miss hear what Grace actually said, but she's all vindicated by the end as Grace agrees that she wouldn't "lower herself" to it :LOL:

Such a legend 🥲❤ RIP Nikki x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was just reading the article about how they discharged her when she weighed less than 7 stone. 🥺

Unfortunately I was not shocked to hear it, my brother was severely anorexic with a heart rate of 40 and after they tube fed him for 3 weeks he was sent home with a nutritionist visiting him - anorexia is not about people not knowing bloody nutrition. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow, I thought Pete was really genuine. Guess I was wrong. I do agree though, I hate people that post their last texts with someone who has passed. A girl I went to school with died around Christmas time and lots of attention seekers came out sharing their last messages with her.

Grace who was in BB7 shared on her insta some of her last messages to Nikki too. I feel they should stay private.

Poor girl :( x

• Sad
Reactions: 19
His constant stories are becoming a bit much. However, I think he probably is still genuine in his grief. They were friends, even if not close and he obviously cared about her. He is clearly struggling. I assume the media are approaching him because everyone else has said they don't wish to comment. Perhaps he's just not realised how his repeated commentary could be interpreted. Someone should have advised him that sharing last messages is not the done thing.
I'm going to choose to believe that he is making poor decisions because he's not in a good place at the moment but his actions (although inappropriate) are coming from a good place.
I hope he has someone with him, it seems like he needs some support.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Posting that photo of her was wrong on so many levels (I’m glad people are seeing through him) as is the media reporting her weight and BMI.

This bullshit “raising awareness“ by both the friends and media will do so much more harm than good.
5 stone isn’t a shocking weight to be discharged at to be honest, (Vincent’s Square discharged her at that weight in july by the looks of it, without support they might as well have just killed her, but it makes sense as to why they then went for the go fund me option as her resources were so limited treatment wise)

it just sad she never got into the clinic she was going to before the passed.

If you google nikki it’s all about Pete. None of her other friends have commented and while I felt for him in the beginning because I’m not totally heartless it does seem to be becoming the Pete Bennett show. The cynical part of my brain is thinking of his acting career too and how getting his name out there again can’t hurt.

He should shush now. I had to unfollow him on Instagram.