Niki Mahon nikita byniki d

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know you saw this yesterday as you addresses a comment I made here about not responding to genuine questions which doesn't involve your suppliers etc. You always say we can DM you if we have questions but then why leave the message seen and not respond? Yet you've got the time to write a full blown essay here?
I most likely would have read it when I woke up in the night and didn't reply at the time so I didn't wake you. I'm the same with my Whatsapp. Then with the intention to follow up, I may have forgotten or if it was around the time of my laser eye surgery, I may have lost it as I had an influx of questions. I hope you can see that I genuinely care otherwise I wouldn't be taking the time to address the concerns on here directly. I know it's odd for me to even be part of this thread. I wouldn't have intentionally missed any genuine DM as I try to answer as many as possible each day. If you'd feel comfortable to send it to me again, I will be sure to answer you x

Reactions: 1
To be fair, this thread is pretty dead. You could have just ignore it and it would have been completely forgotten about lol.

Reactions: 3
Really nice of Niki to respond to be fair - it was unfair of me to put her in the same bag as other Indian influencers.
I still find her confusing - doesn’t wanna do beauty and fashion but then does a nars ad but I respect her for actually taking the time to write

Has anyone listened to Anchal’s podcast? She’s on a recent episode. Was very surprised to hear how raw and open she was on it. No bs, just really upfront

Just listened to it she comes across really well, her honesty is admirable when it comes to her relationship and the stuff with her dad

If only we could all get some casual composite bonding to her ‘wedding ready’ how vain do you have to be be.
Starting to turn on her again, especially after she sent Erim that housewarming gift. You’re a product of who you hang out with.

The dentist visits are probably gifted which is why she’s doing it. All these influencers are the same!

Also, her thread is so boring which is a testament to the content she puts out! Was weird that she sent erim a housewarming gift but doesn’t mean they’re friends. Could just be a strategic thing as erim is more popular and was likely to post it on her stories

Reactions: 2
Looks like she has but is another one that doesn’t both declaring it...

I am becoming really infuriated with her to be honest.

I just find her page makes no sense - advocates not using face filters yet continues to use them and says she feels bad for doing it. Has spoken at length about wearing less make up but then gets all these treatments done, hair, teeth, under eye, face and flaunts it for us to see.

And by the way, these are not cheap treatments, all of these things must have cost her a bomb (or she’s been gifted them and is not declaring - over sharing of dentist visit and anchal being there too indicates it’s gifted but I don’t see ad anywhere).

I thought she was encouraging women to be comfortable in their own skin but she’s promoting the opposite.

Niki you are not inspiring women in business and I wouldn’t want to take advice from you when your posts are full of typos. You’re just an influencer who gets gifted watches and accepting treatments to get ‘wedding ready’.

She’s probably lovely and on surface level seems genuine and one of the nicest “influencers” out there. But she’s just not my cup of tea 🤷🏻‍♀️ I unfollowed a while ago just because personally I find her boring but I’ve got nothing against her. If she wants to crack on with all these procedures then why not. If it makes her happy she should go for it

👀👀 she’s comes across holier than thou...did not expect that! First erim being exposed and now Niki 😂

Reactions: 2
I wish she would get exposed, I know someone who was selling one of the same Alibaba necklaces as Niki (we gotta make money right) but she wasn’t passing it off as ‘her own design’

anyway Niki ended up going on Snapchat and told her followers to buy from someone they trust

she was also on qvc caught lying saying her Persia earrings were designed by her from scratch 😂

please let’s finally cancel Niki, the girl who says she won’t force herself to do reels but then does loads,tells her followers not to worryabout getting more followers but then says by the way reels work.
She doesn’t support other women in their business clearly.