Niki Mahon nikita byniki d

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@pkaurr Niki is also quite pally with Erim and has sent her gifted items in the past so surely you would tar her with the same brush as Ramona?

niki is boring af and this rebrand is just as dull as her personality

Reactions: 2
I agree. She loves the attention so I don’t believe that making this into a “business” page was her idea.

@pkaurr just because she had her business before others, doesn’t mean that she hasn’t copied them? Ramona’s brand has always been about female empowerment and this is so clear in her products and branding. Never got that vibe from Niki. All she cares about is appearing like a “boss babe CEO”
And if I recall she started out selling heavy desi jewellery for suits not western wear, she switched it up once she saw others doing minimal jewellery ie Ramona and my friend.😂

Reactions: 1
She’s defo giving me “pick me” I’ve worked the hardest, I’ve been doing it the longest, no one else has an insta shop like me! Reality check: we have established professional careers for over 15 years and we are also in our early 30s, without having to clout chase on Instagram 🫠🫠🫠

Oh hello niki!
Cos I don’t have the exact opinion as you? That’s really quite rude. I’ve followed her since near the beginning and her other pages so feel like I know her well. Plus my sister met her recently n said nice things so prob why my opinion is diff to yours. I thought this was more of a general discussion and calling out bad vibes not just slating for no reason. I didn't get her content before but am more on board now shes changing things so not much agreeing with the latest stuff on her but that doesn’t mean I can’t say my bit too.

Cos I don’t have the exact opinion as you? That’s really quite rude. I’ve followed her since near the beginning and her other pages so feel like I know her well. Plus my sister met her recently n said nice things so prob why my opinion is diff to yours. I thought this was more of a general discussion and calling out bad vibes not just slating for no reason. I didn't get her content before but am more on board now shes changing things so not much agreeing with the latest stuff on her but that doesn’t mean I can’t say my bit too.
You are entitled to support who you like. I don’t understand why you are vehemently defending her like you know her? on here I have made it my agenda to get narcs cancelled. There is zero tolerance to blind ignorance when there is AMPLE reason with receipts to put her under a narc microscope, read her thread. My issue is that you are a perfect example of some sort of brain washing/ grooming going on over the years by niki and influencers of the like if, you are of the opinion that niki is some sort of pioneer for brown women.

She’s defo giving me “pick me” I’ve worked the hardest, I’ve been doing it the longest, no one else has an insta shop like me! Reality check: we have established professional careers for over 15 years and we are also in our early 30s, without having to clout chase on Instagram 🫠🫠🫠

This reel is very “god complex” down to the choice of music. Does anyone else notice how the whole reel is still focused on her, the narc, at the centre of the brand being “unique”?? as if she has cured cancer or discovered anti matter at CERN or saved lives via a class action against womens plight in Iran - she empowered women by selling some Etsy jewellery??? WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! We need to promote brown women who do more for our progress Ffs 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Last edited:
You are entitled to support who you like. I don’t understand why you are vehemently defending her like you know her? on here I have made it my agenda to get narcs cancelled. There is zero tolerance to blind ignorance when there is AMPLE reason with receipts to put her under a narc microscope, read her thread. My issue is that you are a perfect example of some sort of brain washing/ grooming going on over the years by niki and influencers of the like if, you are of the opinion that niki is some sort of pioneer for brown women.

This reel is very “god complex” down to the choice of music. Does anyone else notice how the whole reel is still focused on her, the narc, at the centre of the brand being “unique”?? as if she has cured cancer or discovered anti matter at CERN or saved lives via a class action against womens plight in Iran - she empowered women by selling some Etsy jewellery??? WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! We need to promote brown women who do more for our progress Ffs 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Yeah I’m not brainwashed, I just don’t tar everyone w the same brush or disregard any positive changes. I feel you’re trying so hard to push something that’s not coming across that bad. I was enjoying the thread more before a lot of that.
You’re not the ring leader here & we can form our own opinions. You need to chill.
I like the new video & prefer that vibe to the older reels that had seemed like they had no purpose etc.
Like I said I had my issues with some of her content before but was trying to figure her out which is why I came here, I’m getting more on board since it’s changing as I was never a fan of the influencer x business combo.
I feel I may know her better based on following since she was at uni so helping out w some questions. She’s now stopping influencing stuff whether to do with this thread I don’t know but the less of that on our feeds the better. I just hope it doesn’t switch back n it keeps being positive content rather than the non sensical stuff she was posting before.

Goodness me! I’ve been off the gram (living my best life - lol) and it seems like I’ve missed a lot!

From what I skimmed, I like this new direction for Niki. Looks more focussed.

Because I’ve missed all the stories etc, what has she said? That she’s not going to be an influencer?

I’ve looked properly now and I prefer this to the general mish-mash of contrived content and her opinion on things she knows duck all about while she does her make-up and talks about how insecure she is. I hope this means that there’s also a reduction in all of the “Here’s me out with the girls, dancing and looking awkward…” contrived content.

Her deciding not to be an influencer is convenient now that her wedding is over. Guess she doesn’t need anymore free tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve looked properly now and I prefer this to the general mish-mash of contrived content and her opinion on things she knows duck all about while she does her make-up and talks about how insecure she is. I hope this means that there’s also a reduction in all of the “Here’s me out with the girls, dancing and looking awkward…” contrived content.

Her deciding not to be an influencer is convenient now that her wedding is over. Guess she doesn’t need anymore free tit. 😂
Until she gets pregnant and then she won't stop posting about it to get freebies

Reactions: 4
Her stint as an influencer was painful but at least she has seen the light.

Many others are still continuing for free dinners and tatty clothing. This is much better for her. She wasn’t natural at sharing stuff and it was all repetitive and dull.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t I say she’ll threaten us with podcasts replying to this page: she’s a narc 🤣. She keeps throwing shade at someone in her periphery who announces that they are planning to do something if you read between the lines , she is trying to say, I don’t announce I produce results first! PICK ME

Reactions: 3
Which numpty still thinks this beg is not a clout chaser using her Ali express jewellery to disguise her narcassism???

More expose on Erim and niki mahon!! 🚨 I knew both were pure narcissistic social climbers:

“One of my female friends sells like coasters etc nd designs cushion covers etc… She messaged Erim if she can she said a price, then after said ‘no I won't share I told my friend nikki nd u copied her ideas, shes going to message u’” 😯😯😯😯

Erm nobody is copying your ali express products you crabby little begs and have the audacity to turn around and not promote a small business owner (brown female) who they claim to “do it for” ?!

Will you be promoting small female business owners who look like you who are equally starting out with making high st homeware or nah, they copying you?!

Too many podcasters. I wonder who would want to listen back to her?