Niki and Gabi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty new to their channels, but I'm curious are they from a rich family?
From what i gathered from perusing their GG board for the past year or so my understanding is that their dad is a dentist with his own clinic. Not sure about their mom but they do seem to come from at least a very well-off middle class family

From what i gathered from perusing their GG board for the past year or so my understanding is that their dad is a dentist with his own clinic. Not sure about their mom but they do seem to come from at least a very well-off middle class family
Both parents are dentists and they’ve mentioned before they had a fair bit of money growing up.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, there's waay more info on the GG threads so you'll have to dig a bit if you want specifics. But from the top of my head i remember a lot of speculation about possible emotional abuse from their parents. Both the twins n their older sister had an ED, im not too sure if their sister had it but i know for sure the twins did. EDs are most commonly developed during childhood or teenagehood as a coping mechanism for feeling a lack of control or body image issues.

They also have this weird obssession with being "opposite" twins who hate each other and a disturbing obssession with becoming other ppl they admire and envy (issues with identity and self-hate). They latch onto celebrities they idolize an try to become them (gabi more so than niki). Niki used to be obssessed with Halsey (its why she has blue hair) and had a full on mental breakdown when halsey didnt answer her on twitter. Now Nikis obssession is Billie Eilish and she has started copying Billie's style, expressions, and mannerisms. Which brings me onto ....

Gabi and her borderline psychotic stalker obssession with ariana, I wont go into details cuz its a lot and IDK where to start lmao and this is already getting long, but its disturbing sometimes to see her obssession, its like a more toned down version of those love-hate stalkers who are obssessed with a celeb cuz they envy their success and adoration. Gabi is also a compulsive liar (if im not mistaken the diff between compulsion n pathology is that pathological liars lie to benefit themselves, compulsive liars just have to lie even if it hurts them and makes them look bad) she will lie over the simplest most unnecessary things. There have also been weird videos in which u can tell she gets off and looks kinda "high" when she is lying or talking about ariana. Me and other people have posted about this weird thrill "high" she gets from lying on GG, its so weird to see. She loves living in a fantasy world and is always contradicting herself.

anyway thats the gist of their crazyness lol tried to keep it short but there is jsut so much lmfao

Edit: just noticed when i type a name of a website it changes it to "old" lol idk if its against the rules to post what im talking about so i wont until i check the rules again but if u google it ull find the info im talking about easily

Second edit: i tried looking for the rules and couldnt find them (am i blind? i must be) but i searched for it and people are still using the name on here so I think its ok. If its not them im sorry mods D;
The forum is changing the initials for Guru Gossip to "old", i was talking about the guru gossip forum, theres a ton of info there but unfortunately i dont think those who post in the twins thread have come to this forum.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's waay more info on the old threads threads so you'll have to dig a bit if you want specifics. But from the top of my head i remember several speculation about possible emotional abuse from their parents. Both the twins n their older sister had an ED, im not too sure if their sister had it but i know for sure the twins did. EDs are most commonly developed during childhood or teenagehood as a coping mechanism for feeling a lack of control or body image issues.

They also have this weird obssession with being "opposite" twins who hate each other and a disturbing obssession with becoming other ppl they admire and envy (issues with identity and self-hate). They latch onto celebrities they idolize an try to become them (gabi more so than niki). Niki used to be obssessed with Halsey (its why she has blue hair) and had a full on mental breakdown when halsey didnt answer her on twitter. Now Nikis obssession is Billie Eilish and she has started copying Billie's style, expressions, and mannerisms. Which brings me onto ....

Gabi and her borderline psychotic stalker obssession with ariana, I wont go into details cuz its a lot and IDK where to start lmao and this is already getting long, but its disturbing sometimes to see her obssession, its like a more toned down version of those love-hate stalkers who are obssessed with a celeb cuz they envy their success and adoration. Gabi is also a compulsive liar (if im not mistaken the diff between compulsion n pathology is that pathological liars lie to benefit themselves, compulsive liars just have to lie even if it hurts them and makes them look bad) she will lie over the simplest most unnecessary things. There have also been weird videos in which u can tell she gets off and looks kinda "high" when she is lying or talking about ariana. Me and other people have posted about this weird thrill "high" she gets from lying on old threads, its so weird to see. She loves living in a fantasy world and is always contradicting herself.

anyway thats the gist of their crazyness lol tried to keep it short but there is jsut so much lmfao

Edit: just noticed when i type a name of a website it changes it to "old" lol idk if its against the rules to post what im talking about so i wont until i check the rules again but if u google it ull find the info im talking about easily
thank you this was actually interesting. Their celeb copycat style is so obvious and scary tbh

Reactions: 1
Been a subscriber for years, tbh i love gabi 😂 shes been a bit problematic lately though but i dont think she means any harm, she seems harmless its an act all all part of this character she puts on - just like paris hilton. I love gabi, Niki not so much... Niki is so annoying on the awesomeness tv shows they do lol she ruins them I stopped watching the joint channel videos like 3 years ago and i very rarely watch nikis videos lol

Omg I'm so glad someone has answered!! I love Gabi too tbf, I love her videos and lifestyle but she does have her faults, but we all do!!

I'm not a fan of Niki much she seems quite jealous of Gabi imo and quite narcissistic.

Blood Queens is cringe 😂

Omg I'm so glad someone has answered!! I love Gabi too tbf, I love her videos and lifestyle but she does have her faults, but we all do!!

I'm not a fan of Niki much she seems quite jealous of Gabi imo and quite narcissistic.

Blood Queens is cringe 😂
Omg ive actually never managed to get myself to watch blood queens i just cant id die of second hand embarrassment... they act like its a big professional thing the acting and everything is terrible 😹

Reactions: 2
Omg if never heard of these you tubers before today! Please tell me no one is still supporting them after what gabi put on only fans 🤢