Niki and Gabi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A video of herself at 3! with no underwear on, put it as a video people had to pay for with the caption ‘won’t put my panties on’
That's digusting and so so wrong. I think she knew what was was doing and not just 'sharing a home vid with her fancy babies'.

Omg I never knew that 🤮 not right in the head honestly.

But unfortunately they are still going on YouTube 😬
It only happened yesterday (i think, I only saw it on a YouTube video about it) so hopefully she’ll face something over it, apparently only fans has closed her account

I feel like Gabi and Colin have also broken up…weird timing both twins end their long term relationships at the same time…Gabi’s is worse though because they were engaged :(

Reactions: 1
I feel like Gabi and Colin have also broken up…weird timing both twins end their long term relationships at the same time…Gabi’s is worse though because they were engaged :(
I don’t think Gabi and Colin have I think shes Just really busy it’s like post pandemic everything back on and busy i think she’s probably playing catch up and trying to go to every event to stay relevant maybe x

I am genuinely confused at both of their relationship status. I understand they may want some privacy to heal, process things, etc. But I feel like to some extent they are enjoying the speculation and engagement from leaving it open-ended, especially when it comes to clickbaiting videos and promoting their music.

Reactions: 2
Is she single or have they just called off the wedding…? If it’s the latter, where does that really leave them; we’ve been together for like 7 years but we want to still be together but we don’t want to get married?!

Gabi posted on a photographers post that she wanted to keep her break up private

Gabi posted on a photographers post that she wanted to keep her break up private
So her and Colin are fully done? She’s been lying in videos saying they just postponed the wedding cos they didn’t have enough time to plan / he had a job which meant he didn’t want to be on camera anymore! How strange that both twins ended their long term relationships at the same time

Reactions: 3
So her and Colin are fully done? She’s been lying in videos saying they just postponed the wedding cos they didn’t have enough time to plan / he had a job which meant he didn’t want to be on camera anymore! How strange that both twins ended their long term relationships at the same time
I also think its a little strange it happened the same time that they both came out as pansexual?