Nicolette Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also known as the Beverly Hills Brat. Does anyone else follow her? I have done for a few years and really used to enjoy her Youtube and Instagram content. Then she disappeared for a while and has now come back to promote her Only Fans

FFB0644D-A0DF-4FF2-A05F-0CB1B2255CF6.jpeg

I followeed her since the beginning..she could have had an influencer career : youtube plus her jewelery Brand plus her vintage clothes..but i believe she réalised it not easy to provide consistent content and sell high quality items..
OF is the easy route plus makes girls billionaires ...the question is what kind of content she will offer in the future ? I dont know if her mom réalises this is not a modeling plateforme...what do you think

Yet another young woman falling victim to the glamorization of OF/sw. I don’t get it because Nicolette comes from at least an upper middle class background & had a lucrative career at one point. There is so much opportunity for her & just waste it. She’s lazy.

Nina, Nicolette, & Blair need a real therapist. Not Dr. Phil. Something is terribly wrong when a mother is in her daughter’s OF commercial.

Reactions: 1
Yet another young woman falling victim to the glamorization of OF/sw. I don’t get it because Nicolette comes from at least an upper middle class background & had a lucrative career at one point. There is so much opportunity for her & just waste it. She’s lazy.

Nina, Nicolette, & Blair need a real therapist. Not Dr. Phil. Something is terribly wrong when a mother is in her daughter’s OF commercial.
I unfollowed Nicolette and Nina recently, I used to love watching them but since they’ve gone down the Only Fans route and that’s all they talk about there was no reason to follow them anymore :(

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed Nicolette and Nina recently, I used to love watching them but since they’ve gone down the Only Fans route and that’s all they talk about there was no reason to follow them anymore :(
Next she will embark in adult films. Watch out ..as you said she is lazy and entitled and has no plans to work or do a Real job

It's really too bad she moved to OF from youtube, she used to put a lot of effort into her channel.

Also what's with the smoking lately, I thought she was really health conscious? Or is she faking it?

I am curious to know how much she made on OF. With what she was charging it had to have been way more than youtube.

She’s stopped doing OnlyFans and she’s coming back to Youtube. Wonder how long it’ll last this time 🥱

Wow talk about lack of consistency..now back on YouTube? OF didnt pay much then....but that's too late cause her OF stuff is plastered all over the web for a lifetime ...

And may I say some of her videos are really graphic and distasteful .. she is young and doesn't realize that these videos are there for the long run

And may I say some of her videos are really graphic and distasteful .. she is young and doesn't realize that these videos are there for the long run
She was probably foolish enough to believe that stuff would stay behind a pay wall, but that’s not how the internet works. Now anyone who Googles her name can see her doing all manner of things. It’s sad because she’s really young. She may not even know what she actually wants out of life, but now she will have difficulty pursuing it because of the stuff she’s posted on the internet.

That’s why I hate so much the glamorization of SW & OF. Girls only talk about the “positive” side like money & not having to work a 9-5, but that’s not the whole truth of it.

• Heart
She was probably foolish enough to believe that stuff would stay behind a pay wall, but that’s not how the internet works. Now anyone who Googles her name can see her doing all manner of things. It’s sad because she’s really young. She may not even know what she actually wants out of life, but now she will have difficulty pursuing it because of the stuff she’s posted on the internet.

That’s why I hate so much the glamorization of SW & OF. Girls only talk about the “positive” side like money & not having to work a 9-5, but that’s not the whole truth of it.
Also knowing she was catering to the 'barely 18' crowd 🤮
I blame Nina for likely talking her into it. She was making plenty of money through her channel already