Nicola McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted today she can't wait to see her girls after this, I presume lockdown and tagged in her lash and hair people. Lots of like's and only one comment saying people are dying. So vacuous and insensitive and she gets a slot on Jeremy Vine.

Reactions: 6
She really is rent-a-mouth ... famous for big tits, big mouth, big brother ... and being a third division wag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone know the tea with her and aisleyne? They were right up each other’s arses now it looks like they have nothing to do with each other

Reactions: 4
I cant stand nicola. Nothing more than a gobshite who likes the sound of her own voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not heard of this bint in ages. I can't stand her, she is a short tempered nasty piece of work.Her throwing herself at Jamie O Hara (spit) on BB was pathetic.
Wasn't there gossip that her hubby was procuring girls for residents working as a consierge in Vegas a few years ago?And cheating obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she is a bit of a troubled soul. Terribly obsessed with how she looks.

Glad I found this thread again. Hopefully people see this. She posted this on insta this morning. Why did she need to post this and constantly remind us she knew Caroline Flack? It’s obviously very sad about Mick but whenever there is a celeb death I feel Nicola crawls out the woodwork.
There was no need for her to post this private message between her and her pal. Q her appearance on C5 next week.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t get that she still gets media slots. She topped being relevant years ago!
Totally agree. No idea why she gets booked. She’s not even that controversial these days. She just leaves me with a bad taste. She’ll cash in on any celeb with a totally weak link to her.

Reactions: 7
Glad I found this thread again. Hopefully people see this. She posted this on insta this morning. Why did she need to post this and constantly remind us she knew Caroline Flack? It’s obviously very sad about Mick but whenever there is a celeb death I feel Nicola crawls out the woodwork.
There was no need for her to post this private message between her and her pal. Q her appearance on C5 next week.
I notice she’s deleted the post now. What a snake she is.

Vile, pig thick slag. She's about as likely to have been genuine friends with Caroline Flack as I am to have walked the catwalk in Paris Fashion week. bleeping priceless that she's jumping on the 'be kind' bandwagon when she is a nasty, vindictive witch who would murder her Grandmother if it got onto the DM sidebar of shame. She makes Big Loz look like an A lister.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I met her and her family on holiday a few years back. She made conversation with me and seemed really nice - really changed my opinion on her after that!

Reactions: 1
Yep a few years ago he buggered off to Vegas to 'work' and had an affair!
Not heard of this bint in ages. I can't stand her, she is a short tempered nasty piece of work.Her throwing herself at Jamie O Hara (spit) on BB was pathetic.
Wasn't there gossip that her hubby was procuring girls for residents working as a consierge in Vegas a few years ago?And cheating obviously.

Reactions: 2