Nicola McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a desperado. I feel so sorry for her sons with their ridiculous names. And she won't stop gassing on about her bulimia and her alleged body dysmprphia. It's like no love, you are correct in thinking your hideous. Haha.
She's recycling a story today about being sexually abused by a massage therapist. I wonder if the police were involved, no doubt they weren't as she made up another massive lie...

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I think that company dissolved years ago. Saw they moved into a huge house in London
it is not a huge house far from it,glorified Wimpy home if i remember lol😊

here it is the women really grinds my gears i swear i could happily slap here would love to know how they earn a living now,even MR Vine does not seem to have her on his show

Reactions: 2
Her house is a manky wimpy home in an undesirable suberb way outside London. It's probably a rental. Her fella cheats on her every day but she's soo desperate to be a 'wag' that she accepts it even though he's not a footballer and they have no money or careers. Ha. Yeah I'm the defence witness your honour.

Reactions: 1
Her house is a manky wimpy home in an undesirable suberb way outside London. It's probably a rental. Her fella cheats on her every day but she's soo desperate to be a 'wag' that she accepts it even though he's not a footballer and they have no money or careers. Ha. Yeah I'm the defence witness your honour.
She used to live in the Slough/Wexham area, not far from Wexham Park hospital a couple of years ago, and then they moved a little further away. She used to set up Pap shots coming out of the Yoga Studio down Station Road in Gerrards Cross without a bead of sweat on her or a hair or make up out of place.... apart from a closed down Cafe Rouge and a Waitrose opposite, why else would the Paps be hanging around an otherwise relatively quiet road 😆

I've met her a couple of times in a work capacity and she's surprisingly chatty and polite. Her husband on the other hand.... dead behind the eyes, all round black aura cloud hanging around him. You know when you're in the presence of someone and the vibes are just dead, bleak, uncomfortable.... yep. That. 🧛‍♂️ Would totally believe he's cheated on her.

• Haha
Her husband on the other hand.... dead behind the eyes, all round black aura cloud hanging around him. You know when you're in the presence of someone and the vibes are just dead, bleak, uncomfortable.... yep. That. 🧛‍♂️ Would totally believe he's cheated on her.
Woah yeah. He does look really horrible, but maybe that's why she's the way she is. She should so just leave him the silly woman. He's a nobody. 😒

Horrid, if she has a redeeming feature I am yet to see it
Shes a witch isn't she just awful and why do they give her the time of day when it comes to opinions
She's such a desperado. I feel so sorry for her sons with their ridiculous names. And she won't stop gassing on about her bulimia and her alleged body dysmprphia. It's like no love, you are correct in thinking your hideous. Haha.
She's recycling a story today about being sexually abused by a massage therapist. I wonder if the police were involved, no doubt they weren't as she made up another massive lie...
Why do they give her the time of day on shows who has told anyone especially gmb that we want her opinion on anything 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why do they keep inviting this uneducated overconfident cockney into the Jeremy vine show?

She keeps saying “at the minute”

What launguage is that?

Reactions: 3
Why do they keep inviting this uneducated overconfident cockney into the Jeremy vine show?

She keeps saying “at the minute”

What launguage is that?
When that head teacher was on I can only imagine how many times she inwardly cringed every time Nicola McLean said 'amazing'. I don't know why they have her on there either, she's an idiot. Who the hell's interested in anything she has to say?

Reactions: 4
The headteacher was very well spoken and knew her stuff.?

Nicola must de
Intimidated inside when she is up against educated people.

She is a z list reality tv star why is she being forced upon us.

“At the minute”

Reactions: 3
If that’s toned down I hate to see the hyper version. I feel like writing to them. How could they put her on the same panel as that actress today, she was really accomplished.

She is the loud gobby common muck brought on to represent commenters but no commoners are like that. She is in a league if her own, desperate for fame.

Reactions: 4
believe me that was toned down of what i saw lol

did you see the JV a good few months ago when the silly cow said that she agreed with the English football fans booing for some reason

thick as mince and dont mention those things on her chest

She always looks so uncomfortable to me squeezed into those tight tops. Does Tom cheat on her regularly or was the vegas thing a one off?

Why dues Jeremy vine invite her on? She is just the bolshy thick mate of vardy nothing else

Anyone still here? I've just found this thread. Her latest story about needing new makeup... go to boots or superdrug like every fucker else instead of doing a story on the beg for it.

“Nicole is… she is the mafia. ‘You are my women, you look after me!’ - it sounds awfully dramatic, but do you know it’s true?!”

- Kim Woodburn