Nicola McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - he was very charming too!
Aye, well be careful what you wish for I say. She admitted on BB that she deliberately got pregnant to 'trap' her footballer bloke. Just came right out with it and laughed. On camera. She was really proud of it. Well he's been leading her a merry dance ever since , so hell slap it into her.
Also she crucified Jedward, who might be annoying but are really sweet young men.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also she crucified Jedward, who might be annoying but are really sweet young men.
Yes, I'm glad someone else wasn't happy with the way jedward were treated. A few in that cbb house were horrible to them. I was pretty disgusted that Emma Willis didn't call her out on it when she interviewed her.

Reactions: 5
Vile, pig thick slag. She's about as likely to have been genuine friends with Caroline Flack as I am to have walked the catwalk in Paris Fashion week. bleeping priceless that she's jumping on the 'be kind' bandwagon when she is a nasty, vindictive witch who would murder her Grandmother if it got onto the DM sidebar of shame. She makes Big Loz look like an A lister.
Don't hold back with your opinion of her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vile, pig thick slag. She's about as likely to have been genuine friends with Caroline Flack as I am to have walked the catwalk in Paris Fashion week. bleeping priceless that she's jumping on the 'be kind' bandwagon when she is a nasty, vindictive witch who would murder her Grandmother if it got onto the DM sidebar of shame. She makes Big Loz look like an A lister.
Better out than in Lovie, repression is bad for the soul.
I agree she is a nasty bitter witch.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I'm glad someone else wasn't happy with the way jedward were treated. A few in that cbb house were horrible to them. I was pretty disgusted that Emma Willis didn't call her out on it when she interviewed her.
Emma Willis is fake like Davina, she goes with whichever way the public are going. They both exploit people for entertainment

I don’t get that she still gets media slots. She topped being relevant years ago!

she has never been relevant really,tried to be a wag her husband is not in the premier league,dont think he plays now supposed to run a concierge business in America,thats where he had the affair but numb nuts took him back

stupid cow has now joined the bandwagon on the footballers now
she was on jeremy vine on friday saying she agreed with booing the other teams national anthem,total witch

Last edited:
  • Wow
she has never been relevant really,tried to be a wag her husband is not in the premier league,dont think he plays now supposed to run a concierge business in America,thats where he had the affair but numb nuts took him back

stupid cow has now joined the bandwagon on the footballers now
she was on jeremy vine on friday saying she agreed with booing the other teams national anthem,total witch
wow!!!! What was her justification for supporting the booing the Italian national anthem?

Her husband was never a top flight footballer. She’s famous for having the worst type of ’90s implants.

yeah i know what a peach she is,just part of footy i think she said could not believe it and now she is jumping on the race band wagon
she is a horrible cow always showing the terrible fake boobs

Reactions: 2
New to this thread...What is her chest doing in that white dress she is wearing on her latest grid post, looks like she has a baggy fanny in the peep hole in between her cleavage

New to this thread...What is her chest doing in that white dress she is wearing on her latest grid post, looks like she has a baggy fanny in the peep hole in between her cleavage
Good grief! Looks awful

Reactions: 1
she is just an attention seeker always has been,she looks ridiculous and her son's are getting older can you imagine the stick they get but as long as she gets attention she dosent care

Reactions: 3
she is just an attention seeker always has been,she looks ridiculous and her son's are getting older can you imagine the stick they get but as long as she gets attention she dosent care
bleeping old tart she is,spouting tit on people she doesn’t really know old tart.🤢

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I found this thread! She came in to my place of work once with her kids (I can't really say what line of work as she still pops in for routine appointments) I thought she'd be a right mouthy gobshite when she was due in, but actually she was surprisingly polite and her kids were well behaved and polite too. Her husband on the other hand.... something very off and dark about him. Moody bloke.

Me and my colleagues have been quite amused in the past when she's clearly set up Pap shots coming out of the local Yoga Hook yoga studio in Gerrards Cross. The article described it as West London to make Gerrards Cross sound more fashionable I guess! She doesn't live far from the Wexham Park area.... she's closer to Slough than London!! 😅

• Haha
saw a some pictures of her house awhile ago very basic looked like a Wimpy starter home but then Tom was not Premier league and doubt she gets much work

What does her husband do? I saw they moved into a large London home last Summer
Last i knew he ran a concierge service in Vegas, taking idiot boys on limo tours with grey goose bottles to pose with. Imagine that business pretty much dried up in the pandemic so no idea now.