Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Vile, pig thick slag. She's about as likely to have been genuine friends with Caroline Flack as I am to have walked the catwalk in Paris Fashion week. Fucking priceless that she's jumping on the 'be kind' bandwagon when she is a nasty, vindictive bitch who would murder her Grandmother if it got onto the DM sidebar of shame. She makes Big Loz look like an A lister.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

freda19

VIP Member
Not heard of this bint in ages. I can't stand her, she is a short tempered nasty piece of work.Her throwing herself at Jamie O Hara (spit) on BB was pathetic.
Wasn't there gossip that her hubby was procuring girls for residents working as a consierge in Vegas a few years ago?And cheating obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She really is rent-a-mouth ... famous for big tits, big mouth, big brother ... and being a third division wag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

freda19

VIP Member
Yes - he was very charming too!
Aye, well be careful what you wish for I say. She admitted on BB that she deliberately got pregnant to 'trap' her footballer bloke. Just came right out with it and laughed. On camera. She was really proud of it. Well he's been leading her a merry dance ever since , so hell slap it into her.
Also she crucified Jedward, who might be annoying but are really sweet young men.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Lnrnjn

I cant stand nicola. Nothing more than a gobshite who likes the sound of her own voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Glad I found this thread again. Hopefully people see this. She posted this on insta this morning. Why did she need to post this and constantly remind us she knew Caroline Flack? It’s obviously very sad about Mick but whenever there is a celeb death I feel Nicola crawls out the woodwork.
There was no need for her to post this private message between her and her pal. Q her appearance on C5 next week.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Vile, pig thick slag. She's about as likely to have been genuine friends with Caroline Flack as I am to have walked the catwalk in Paris Fashion week. Fucking priceless that she's jumping on the 'be kind' bandwagon when she is a nasty, vindictive bitch who would murder her Grandmother if it got onto the DM sidebar of shame. She makes Big Loz look like an A lister.
Don't hold back with your opinion of her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I don’t get that she still gets media slots. She topped being relevant years ago!
Totally agree. No idea why she gets booked. She’s not even that controversial these days. She just leaves me with a bad taste. She’ll cash in on any celeb with a totally weak link to her.

Reactions: 7

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Her house is a manky wimpy home in an undesirable suberb way outside London. It's probably a rental. Her fella cheats on her every day but she's soo desperate to be a 'wag' that she accepts it even though he's not a footballer and they have no money or careers. Ha. Yeah I'm the defence witness your honour.
She used to live in the Slough/Wexham area, not far from Wexham Park hospital a couple of years ago, and then they moved a little further away. She used to set up Pap shots coming out of the Yoga Studio down Station Road in Gerrards Cross without a bead of sweat on her or a hair or make up out of place.... apart from a closed down Cafe Rouge and a Waitrose opposite, why else would the Paps be hanging around an otherwise relatively quiet road 😆

I've met her a couple of times in a work capacity and she's surprisingly chatty and polite. Her husband on the other hand.... dead behind the eyes, all round black aura cloud hanging around him. You know when you're in the presence of someone and the vibes are just dead, bleak, uncomfortable.... yep. That. 🧛‍♂️ Would totally believe he's cheated on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bagafreebee

VIP Member
She posted today she can't wait to see her girls after this, I presume lockdown and tagged in her lash and hair people. Lots of like's and only one comment saying people are dying. So vacuous and insensitive and she gets a slot on Jeremy Vine.

Discombobby

She's such a desperado. I feel so sorry for her sons with their ridiculous names. And she won't stop gassing on about her bulimia and her alleged body dysmprphia. It's like no love, you are correct in thinking your hideous. Haha.
She's recycling a story today about being sexually abused by a massage therapist. I wonder if the police were involved, no doubt they weren't as she made up another massive lie...

• Angry

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Anyone still here? I've just found this thread. Her latest story about needing new makeup... go to boots or superdrug like every fucker else instead of doing a story on the beg for it.

Lico

Chatty Member
Also she crucified Jedward, who might be annoying but are really sweet young men.
Yes, I'm glad someone else wasn't happy with the way jedward were treated. A few in that cbb house were horrible to them. I was pretty disgusted that Emma Willis didn't call her out on it when she interviewed her.

Reactions: 5

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I'm so glad I found this thread! She came in to my place of work once with her kids (I can't really say what line of work as she still pops in for routine appointments) I thought she'd be a right mouthy gobshite when she was due in, but actually she was surprisingly polite and her kids were well behaved and polite too. Her husband on the other hand.... something very off and dark about him. Moody bloke.

Me and my colleagues have been quite amused in the past when she's clearly set up Pap shots coming out of the local Yoga Hook yoga studio in Gerrards Cross. The article described it as West London to make Gerrards Cross sound more fashionable I guess! She doesn't live far from the Wexham Park area.... she's closer to Slough than London!! 😅

• Haha
Yes, I'm glad someone else wasn't happy with the way jedward were treated. A few in that cbb house were horrible to them. I was pretty disgusted that Emma Willis didn't call her out on it when she interviewed her.
Emma Willis is fake like Davina, she goes with whichever way the public are going. They both exploit people for entertainment