NicNacLou #5 Nicky Nooman Undressed Hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a lump in my throat seeing all those ladies living with secondaries, yes she annoys me at times, but, it’s really really tit! I hate cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She honestly looks like a rat on that last video. Very rat-like teeth and features

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nick has to take centre stage. No questions. She'll even shove her v signs in front of someone's face. Just. Notice. Her.
Screenshot_20221013_205005_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
Loving Nicky trying to raise awareness for blood donation. Initially I thought - well that could be charitable!

Then i read it and saw that she is only bothering to make people aware of blood donation because she thinks she may need a transfusion soon...

So, again, it is all just for the charity of nicky. That great Humanitarian.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Loving Nicky trying to raise awareness for blood donation. Initially I thought - well that could be charitable!

Then i read it and saw that she is only bothering to make people aware of blood donation because she thinks she may need a transfusion soon...

She can’t possibly just say ‘go give blood’. It has to be ‘go give blood because poor old me has low blood results so I need sympathy and help’ 🙄.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

It's all very well Nic saying go give blood, sadly it's not the lack of donors that's the issue, it's the shortage of staff available to actually take the blood donations that's the issue. It's going to take months to improve

Reactions: 7
God I bleeping hate the videos of her being busy!!!!! Those bloody facial expressions she pulls!!!!!!🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Very kind of Adidas to send Skippy a £160 pair of trainers. She failed to mention they will only donate £15 if bought before end of October. After that I presume nothing gets donated. Is this not the pink washing she was whinging about until it’s a freebie? 🤔
Also, if she's getting these for free and wants to promote the £15, she should at least donate that herself for the pair she was sent.

This woman is horrid. I thought wow that’s great she’s talking about blood donation but it’s all about her again! If her levels were fine she wouldn’t be telling people to donate.
Such a narcissist

I like how today she's managed to deflect criticism of her 'always on' life (clearly been reading here) while also still doing what she always does which is getting money via crap sponsorship.

Literally every part of her life is for show.

Wouldn't mind so much if it was an actually interesting or unique life. But, no.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.