Nicki Positano Rave

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlogs are so relaxing and a tonic on days like this (raining cats and dogs). Carlo is a hottie too 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw I'm so happy to have found this thread! I've watched her for a while and just love her. Holly is such an icon too haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who are these horrible people who ring up her friends, stalk them etc!!? So bizarre, this kind of behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know why are people so weird! And do they have any grip on reality? People who you see on line are not your real friends however nice they seem. !!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know why are people so weird! And do they have any grip on reality? People who you see on line are not your real friends however nice they seem. !!
It makes me feel so bad for her. Completely understand why she feels ashamed. Embarrassed for these strange individuals!!!

Who are these horrible people who ring up her friends, stalk them etc!!? So bizarre, this kind of behaviour.
I feel like I've missed out on something here lol, what's been going on? (If you or anyone else cares to explain 😊)

I feel like I've missed out on something here lol, what's been going on? (If you or anyone else cares to explain 😊)
Some "fans" of Nicky's have been ringing Elizabeth (bluestar Positano) on her mobile at 11.30pm asking her to say hello to Nicky and Carlo for them. This prompted Nicky to ask people to stop doing weird stuff like standing outside their homes waiting for them. Nicky was really embarrassed that her friends have been bothered like this

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Some "fans" of Nicky's have been ringing Elizabeth (bluestar Positano) on her mobile at 11.30pm asking her to say hello to Nicky and Carlo for them. This prompted Nicky to ask people to stop doing weird stuff like standing outside their homes waiting for them. Nicky was really embarrassed that her friends have been bothered like this
wow, I'm cringing for the people that actually thought it was acceptable behaviour to do that - v weird!!

Reactions: 6
OMG. Huge thanks to those who started this thread. Same that she also popped up on my feed during my depressing moments, I was moving to a new house, uninspired and suddenly just by watching some of her videos felt like home to me.

Now, my blind dog BooBoo Bear can't live without Carlo's voice. If I switch the tv into something else, he will scream.

The way Nicki and Carlo address issues about random strangers and how they explained themselves are reality - like how she is not expecting people to notice her in public, she turned down any freebies and treats given by fans/followers and she doesn't see herself sponsoring or promoting any brands.
Also people online should not expect that they can respond to all of those comments. - she's so real.

There are times that she's so conscious of what to say to those people and Carlo is the one to the rescue 😂

If I happen to see them in Positano, I will just say hi and move along. It is so creepy with that level of being obsess on a youtuber that they only know them online and we don't see their lives 24/7. Same with Elizabeth and her family, they deserve respect.

I am so in love with their garden and their lifestyle - growing their fruits and vegetables. While me living in the city complaining about expensive veggies 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
OMG. Huge thanks to those who started this thread. Same that she also popped up on my feed during my depressing moments, I was moving to a new house, uninspired and suddenly just by watching some of her videos felt like home to me.

Now, my blind dog BooBoo Bear can't live without Carlo's voice. If I switch the tv into something else, he will scream.

The way Nicki and Carlo address issues about random strangers and how they explained themselves are reality - like how she is not expecting people to notice her in public, she turned down any freebies and treats given by fans/followers and she doesn't see herself sponsoring or promoting any brands.
Also people online should not expect that they can respond to all of those comments. - she's so real.

There are times that she's so conscious of what to say to those people and Carlo is the one to the rescue 😂

If I happen to see them in Positano, I will just say hi and move along. It is so creepy with that level of being obsess on a youtuber that they only know them online and we don't see their lives 24/7. Same with Elizabeth and her family, they deserve respect.

I am so in love with their garden and their lifestyle - growing their fruits and vegetables. While me living in the city complaining about expensive veggies 🤣🤣
I agree, I like how she is so realistic about how insane it is, remember when she posted about people asking her to do birthday greetings or whatever it was to their family members? Lots of youtubers/influencers do do this as a way to make money, but it is insane, why would you want to get a greeting from someone who doesn't know you?! The thing about poor elizabeth and those calls etc was just awful.
It must be a bit scary in a way as I imagine their house is pretty easy to find because of its location, I would be worried about crazy fans just turning up tbh

Reactions: 1
I don't think Nicki's fans had bad intentions. Those people were probably her biggest fans. I actually didn't like how she brought all the negativity to public. She is an adult, and she is fully responsible anyways for what happened. It was clearly on her Patreon page, that she is ready to meet up with her fans. I am sure these people first tried to contact her by message, but didn't get a quick response most likely. They just got dissapointed, because they had high hopes to meet Nicki in Positano. It was quite irresponsible of Nicki to even offer such a possibility in a first place. People are different and perceiving things in a different colors. Elisabeth was a real victim in that situation, as it was not her chanel. So don't understand why they bothered Elisabeth at all. Also don't understand why you are want to demonise those poor and naive fans. Why family from France can invite Nicki to their home and shower her with gifts afterwards? And that is perceived completely fine and not strange at all. Was that family also strangers to Nicki in the beginning? Or is it not being strange because they are having a YouTube channel as well? Are you seeing them being a "higher" level people than the rest? And other Nicki's fans are not allowed to show their emotions and admiration to Nicki? Why is that? She is definitely a biggest star in Positano. And I don't see anything bad if someone gets too much excited about seeing Nicki and Carlo.

I don't think Nicki's fans had bad intentions. Those people were probably her biggest fans. I actually didn't like how she brought all the negativity to public. She is an adult, and she is fully responsible anyways for what happened. It was clearly on her Patreon page, that she is ready to meet up with her fans. I am sure these people first tried to contact her by message, but didn't get a quick response most likely. They just got dissapointed, because they had high hopes to meet Nicki in Positano. It was quite irresponsible of Nicki to even offer such a possibility in a first place. People are different and perceiving things in a different colors. Elisabeth was a real victim in that situation, as it was not her chanel. So don't understand why they bothered Elisabeth at all. Also don't understand why you are want to demonise those poor and naive fans. Why family from France can invite Nicki to their home and shower her with gifts afterwards? And that is perceived completely fine and not strange at all. Was that family also strangers to Nicki in the beginning? Or is it not being strange because they are having a YouTube channel as well? Are you seeing them being a "higher" level people than the rest? And other Nicki's fans are not allowed to show their emotions and admiration to Nicki? Why is that? She is definitely a biggest star in Positano. And I don't see anything bad if someone gets too much excited about seeing Nicki and Carlo.
Unless I missed something, nicki never offered meetups etc, fans contacting her friends, or her family is totally inappropriate

She does offer meet ups on Patreon. For a pretty hefty fee I imagine. I mean everyone’s time has a price doesn’t it? Wanting to meet your ‘idol’ is no excuse for harassing her friends.

• Wow
I've been watching Nicki's vlogs since the first lockdown in 2020 and still enjoy her videos. I love the life they have up there above the sea and how they seem to spend their days in their garden, cooking, walking their pets, visiting friends etc. I realize that it's most likely a highlight version of her life (and I think she has said as much), but it's very relaxing to watch. I could not deal with those steps though tbh.

I've never figured out how old Nicki is. From the timeline she talked about in videos detailing how she came to live in Positano, she would be in her mid to late fourties, but to me she seems to be at least 50? I have no clue :D (And I'm not judging or age-shaming!)

I've been watching Nicki's vlogs since the first lockdown in 2020 and still enjoy her videos. I love the life they have up there above the sea and how they seem to spend their days in their garden, cooking, walking their pets, visiting friends etc. I realize that it's most likely a highlight version of her life (and I think she has said as much), but it's very relaxing to watch. I could not deal with those steps though tbh.

I've never figured out how old Nicki is. From the timeline she talked about in videos detailing how she came to live in Positano, she would be in her mid to late fourties, but to me she seems to be at least 50? I have no clue :D (And I'm not judging or age-shaming!)
She's 48

Not sure but I think she said at one point she was about 50?
Could never deal with those steps either, I struggle with a couple of flights at work 😅😅

I wonder will Nicki and Carlo move? She seems increasingly unhappy with something there, I love their house but I could understand becoming older the problems that will arise

I wonder will Nicki and Carlo move? She seems increasingly unhappy with something there, I love their house but I could understand becoming older the problems that will arise
I wonder if that is why they are trying to get more money, I would imagine that, stunning as the view is, their house would be hard to sell and property around there must be so expensive

I wonder if that is why they are trying to get more money, I would imagine that, stunning as the view is, their house would be hard to sell and property around there must be so expensive
True, it wouldn’t be for everyone. She mentioned in passing in one of her past videos that they don’t own the house, Carlos father/parents do so it’s hard to know what type of position that puts them in, presuming the situation hasn’t changed.

Reactions: 3