Nichelamaria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her? She's very pretty and i like her style. Although she always has a filter on when she says she's makeup free.

Does anyone know what she does for aliving?

Shes a care assistant in a nursing home. I have to skip past her talking stories as she waffles crap 99% of the time but I love her style. Would love if there was a way to turn off her stories but see her grid posts 😆

Reactions: 3
Her style is amazing 😍😍 and her figure is incredible... Not as mad on all the repetitive skincare stuff but I love her

Shes a care assistant in a nursing home. I have to skip past her talking stories as she waffles crap 99% of the time but I love her style. Would love if there was a way to turn off her stories but see her grid posts 😆
Thanks I knew she was a keyworker but couldn't figure out if she was a nurse or something.
Now i like her even more!
I'm with you on the stories though, i can barely understand her.

I really like her she dresses so nicely but I agree there is a few too many stories 😂 and very repetitive! I just skip past them so I can see the outfit posts on her grid 😍

Reactions: 1
Naw seriously! Wtf I can’t understand one thing she is on about, she talks like there is something wrong with her??? And what has she done to her face? She actually used to be ok looking. I hadn’t watched her in ages and I did there now and got the shock of my life. And the waffling is still going on..

Reactions: 2
I think she seems like a lovely girl. I love her style. I do have to skip through her stories because of the amount of times she says literally and laughs. That bugs me a lot.

I know I should just unfollow her, she’s so annoying! She’s seems like a nice person but literally all she does is moan constantly about being tired. It boggles my mind. Anyone still following her?

Reactions: 1
I know I should just unfollow her, she’s so annoying! She’s seems like a nice person but literally all she does is moan constantly about being tired. It boggles my mind. Anyone still following her?
She does work nights in a nursing home to be fair. I'd rather listen to her saying she's tired than someone who's full time job is "influencer"

She does work nights in a nursing home to be fair. I'd rather listen to her saying she's tired than someone who's full time job is "influencer"
That’s true she 100% has every reason to be tired. I just find it so strange the repetitiveness of her stories, she has about 30 dots all saying the same thing over and over. ‘As I said’ ‘as I was saying’.

She is very repetitive, I only listen now and then. I felt sorry for her a few months back whenever she said she had no family and was on her own from a young age. She seems to work very hard and nursing homes shifts are exhausting.

I Didn’t hear that. She’s landed on her feet now then her boyfriend seems so nice and really looks after her. Their wee house is stunning.

It is a beautiful wee house. He does seems lovely, I loved whenever they went on holidays together and seeing all her outfits.
I Didn’t hear that. She’s landed on her feet now then her boyfriend seems so nice and really looks after her. Their wee house is stunning.

I love her style! Jesus she has some figure also. i read that article on her being a foster kid. it said she was in her 30's ??? what?

yeah she's 34

I really like her style and now reading about her background and how she has worked for everything she has makes me like her even more. She's not like the rest of the NI 'blogger' crowd, she is down to earth and not up her own arse.

Reactions: 3