Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need more info on this pair. How are they so rich? Barbados every New Year & January, non stop back and forth to Marbella, Dubai, London and so on!
Where does the money come from please?

Reactions: 2
I need more info on this pair. How are they so rich? Barbados every New Year & January, non stop back and forth to Marbella, Dubai, London and so on!
Where does the money come from please?
His dad, basically has distribution rights to brands in Ireland and then the son has a lot of businesses he owns but doesn’t actively run so that’s why they’re away all the time.

Reactions: 2
If he’s so rich surprised he lives in that apartment with the big shared garden . Like I know it’s expensive too but still wouldn’t be my choice

Reactions: 5
If he’s so rich surprised he lives in that apartment with the big shared garden . Like I know it’s expensive too but still wouldn’t be my choice
They’re hardly ever there. As far as I remember they were building a house in Marbella. He put up the plans and it looked pretty fabulous. However there has been no sign of it since?

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Especially not with a toddler and a baby. I know that those apartments would be expensive anyway, but maybe they aren't rich enough to buy a house 🤔 Of course they live the jet setting lifestyle but maybe the grass isn't as green as they want people to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their appartments sell for in excess of €1m. They travel a lot so they don’t have to worry about security, as it’s gated, or up keep on gardens etc. an apartment is ideal for them and their lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
Their appartments sell for in excess of €1m. They travel a lot so they don’t have to worry about security, as it’s gated, or up keep on gardens etc. an apartment is ideal for them and their lifestyle.
Yes and as someone else said they had put up pics before or house plan for Marbella house, although havnt seen an update on that in a while.

I heard from someone who knows them that his parents have time share deal of some sort in a hotel that allows them use different hotels, makes sense as to why they always seem to go to same ones.

She has totally ruined her face, if you go back on her insta pre harry she was so more better looking.

Reactions: 6
I'm actually horrified at their lack of basic safety guidelines! And to think he owns a baby academy thing for new parents! Absolute gimps!

Reactions: 3
didn’t they have some car seat thing with the older lad? poorly strapped in i think?
He had no shoulder straps on when asleep had got them off.

I cannot cope with the lack of cop on and then to post a picture of your idiocy. Is it even legal for that baby to be forward facing? Is it not 9 month rear facing by law? Recommended to 15 months I think. It just baffles me they can be so dumb and promote the fact they are too…

Reactions: 1