Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her. Great style ideas and she seems down to earth. Has her own real career outside of lifestyle blogging and isn’t constantly promoting crap and competitions on her feed. Doesn’t seem to be too many airs and graces around her.

I feel she is getting too much criticism for her eating and fitness content. She looks to be in healthy shape and seems to know what she is talking about (being engaged to a PT will help). Also fair play to her commenting that every person is different and there is not much good in sharing her daily eating routine particularly to younger girls.

A lot of her focus is on keeping in shape and keeping active and I like how she acknowledges she struggles with motivation in her routine which we all do from time to time. I think if you aren’t interested in following people who are into their fitness goals then just unfollow and get back to brain dead sharing your fake eyeshadow palette competitions elsewhere.
Ok Niamh 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like her. Great style ideas and she seems down to earth. Has her own real career outside of lifestyle blogging and isn’t constantly promoting crap and competitions on her feed. Doesn’t seem to be too many airs and graces around her.

I feel she is getting too much criticism for her eating and fitness content. She looks to be in healthy shape and seems to know what she is talking about (being engaged to a PT will help). Also fair play to her commenting that every person is different and there is not much good in sharing her daily eating routine particularly to younger girls.

A lot of her focus is on keeping in shape and keeping active and I like how she acknowledges she struggles with motivation in her routine which we all do from time to time. I think if you aren’t interested in following people who are into their fitness goals then just unfollow and get back to brain dead sharing your fake eyeshadow palette competitions elsewhere.

You do realise that this is Tattle and also not a rave thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Welcome to Tattle Niamh/TJ or one of the extended family members

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her bleeping moodboard...all the ab ‘inspo’. Far, far more to life but all that exists in Niamh’s head are thoughts of her next extensions appointment, how little calories she can away with today and oh don’t forget the VIP magazine wedding shoot. Hardly an inspirational, upstanding female influence of the 21st century 😴

Reactions: 9

Hi Niamh ... you forgot to sign NDB after this post ..... cringe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice that she's in someone else's house?
Whenever she visits her in laws she makes sure to do her fashion shoot against their crisp grey backdrop. It must be awful being confined to her own beige hall for photos all the time.

Reactions: 7
no, I’d say just make it with the previous suggestions before it’s locked
My create new thread button seems to have disappeared. Anyone else want to do the honours? This suggestion had the most likes but probably needs to be shortened.

Change wedding date more than my knickers, pretend I love TJ but live stream the bickers, my worst fear is the calories in a Snickers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My create new thread button seems to have disappeared. Anyone else want to do the honours? This suggestion had the most likes but probably needs to be shortened.

Change wedding date more than my knickers, pretend I love TJ but live stream the bickers, my worst fear is the calories in a Snickers

So is mine for some reason. Anyone else able to make it?

Reactions: 1
Figured it out!

Thread #2 is here. I’ll get this closed out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.