Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the picture outside the church was the most genuine one. She looks like she would beat the life out of you in the others, looks like she just smelled a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sickening scenes from the after party.
Why the delete if you have done nothing wrong or nothing to hide?
Make it worse cos you know it was wrong!
Sure if you don't have an after party did you even have a big wedding?

Reactions: 9
I wonder will put up any videos of Day 2
Haha. As if. It will be curated now after that dismal display and posted tomorrow to pay for half the bill. Unhinged people make very poor choices when they’re drunk. Not to mention, she’s pretty tit when she’s sober to be fair 😂😂

Not one bit of class in Niamh but also looks like neither in Shrek either

Reactions: 2
I have to boast I was one of the lucky few who got to see the video before she did the dirty delete 🤣 was hilarious, all the drunken heads on them after her trying be so coy and fit into the likes of Adare Manor. Took me straight back to Flannerys after match day when the lights come on at closing time. She seems the type to be super uptight before the wedding so was happy to see the mask slip a bit and her finally relax, but did not expect to that extent 🤣
If there ever was a setting to do a little coke I’d say that would be the venue, when in Rome. Judging by the video though I don’t think they’re a crowd that could either source or handle it.
Thought clementine mcniece looked stunning and I know it’s not popular opinion but I loved Lauren Arthur’s wedding and thought her content was posted well. I am shocked that niamh was able to hold the content, has to be for a magazine deal but that video was just everything 😂 imagine paying for Adare Manor only to go back to a hotel party that looked like it was in the travellodge in Swords 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The videos will not age well.
The irony of her having her wedding cancelled before and behaviour like that, you would think she would have a bit of cop on.
She has already tried to whitewash over it with wedding snippets.
Well it won't matter how many professional videos and photos you share of the day, these videos will always cast a shadow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The big thick head on her in the video of her make up this morning. I wouldn’t show that to anyone

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.