Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not disagreeing with anything you‘ve said but TJ is no oil painting.
She‘s fake af but she fits the bill as hot gf for TJ.
I dunno about anyone else.... or maybe someone knows him IRL can clarify.... but he comes across as the grumpiest moodiest rudest guy (unless you’re in his circle) as in a big red flag 🚩 rude ... like must be a pain to deal with.... they must be well matched in that regard

Reactions: 8
I’m not disagreeing with anything you‘ve said but TJ is no oil painting.
She‘s fake af but she fits the bill as hot gf for TJ.
Nah I think she looks awful so much work done and filtered is what you see on her instagram like. If he got his teeth done too which she seems to be having him get done by the wedding she says , tanned himself, didn't dress like a Dublin inner city teenager and filtered his pictures also ....

She doesn't look good even after all the above fake activities to look far better than she does in real life IMO

Looks?! She is as fake as they come. Fake hair, constant fake tan, veneers, botox filled jaws, fast fashion trash. It is so sad to think that someone like her is classified as good looking nowadays.
I personally think shes not good looking at all and personality can make someone more attractive and well she has none of that either like so .... 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 6
Has anybody else noticed how she always poses her arm straight out from her body rather than let it hang beside her side? God forbid it appeared anything but it’s slimmest angle

Reactions: 2
Shes looking gaunt in that story. TBF she looks about 40 in it because of to the gauntness like
Its sad that she doesnt see it herself :unsure:

Reactions: 7
He's not exactly Marty wheelan himself but a harmless fella it seems like all the same. I always think it would be like putting a Katie Price into Glenroe in an affair with one of the farmers with her in ballyhale. Id say he has just settled like. Brilliant hurler but not exactly good with the ladies I would think id say not a tremendous amount of ladies around rural Kilkenny either at his age
Ballyhale is like a ghost town drove through it the other day literally nothing open in it 😉 however it’s only 20 mins to Kilkenny and about 25 to Waterford so not exactly beyond the reach of plenty of women, being one of the countries top hurlers I’m sure he has had plenty of offers in the last 15 years.

Oh god she’s so boring!!! It’s the voice and the mad eyes... & as for what she’s mouthing on about 😩 yawn fest! Who cares about your protein and fibre intake... full of tit that’s her problem 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Chef TJ' 😂 Cut up chicken breast with cheese on half a burger bun😂 gonna be flogging a PDF cookbook now I suppose for €7.99 a month 😂 Eat Reid Food🙄

She is a complete muppet altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"She made another appointment" in her story this morning for the reflexologist along with the need to tell us about her sundress which looks like a feckin bad decision purchase of a bed sheet she ended up altering. Tagging brands on the beg again and off to the reflexologist along with getting her roots and hair done on a Thursday morning and afternoon .... hard at work in your full time job is it Niamh (Marmalade93)? 😂 🙄 😂 😂

The rest of us have to do that on a weekend or late afternoon when someone can watch the kids, or barely never 😂 Shes some dope trying to make it look like she works while the rest of the nation actually does to pay for things like mortgages, cars, trips away, clothes. Freeloader and a liar and continues to show it 🙄(n)

What’s Marmalade93 about? Sorry if I’m missing something obvious.
Shes come on the thread a couple of times with an alias and talked Niamh "up". One of the alias's is Maramalde93. If you go back a few pages you can have a lamp at it :LOL: ... pure dope like. Its as though shes thinks shes cleverer than everyone which shows how distorted the poor girls reality is but nothing new there. This girl lied to magazines in interviews about her age and got caught out like .. would you be well like 🙄 😂

Reactions: 5
Shes come on the thread a couple of times with an alias and talked Niamh "up". One of the alias's is Maramalde93. If you go back a few pages you can have a lamp at it :LOL: ... pure dope like. Its as though shes thinks shes cleverer than everyone which shows how distorted the poor girls reality is but nothing new there. This girl lied to magazines in interviews about her age and got caught out like .. would you be well like 🙄 😂
ah right I see what you mean now!

Reactions: 1
It’s the lip smacking that drives me spare... she can’t speak a full sentence without doing it and appear out of breath 🙈

It’s the lip smacking that drives me spare... she can’t speak a full sentence without doing it and appear out of breath 🙈
It drives me mental!!!!! Whats wrong with her that she does it??🤔 is it lip smacking or is she doing something with her tongue? Either way its a very annoying trait, how does she not cringe when she watches those videos back 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah shes just a pure knacker like. See the state of the fellas she palls around with in her stories. Shes the opposite of classy. I was out with friends there over the weekend and girls were on about this yoke who is lip smacking and is known for lies. I was like, it isnt Niamh DE Brown is it ? Shes losing stock quick it seems

Reactions: 5
Ah shes just a pure knacker like. See the state of the fellas she palls around with in her stories. Shes the opposite of classy. I was out with friends there over the weekend and girls were on about this yoke who is lip smacking and is known for lies. I was like, it isnt Niamh DE Brown is it ? Shes losing stock quick it seems
In fairness now I thought she seemed happy yesterday because she was letting her hair down...

I reckon she let's loose when TJ is not around,I'd say hes not the best guy to get the party started.

She’s fallen off the face of the earth with content these days 😂 I would guess in a deliberate attempt pre-wedding to derail discussions about her on this…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.