NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only slaggin

whats your thoughts on this bbq guy? I didn’t have much of an opinion til a good source told me recently that he’s a bit of an arrogant prick. Puts other food bloggers down and is really bitchy. Also bought a LOT of his followers. Not genuine at all and when other bloggers try to engage with him he doesn’t interact unless they have a huge following themselves. Sounds like a right tool

Reactions: 3
Only slaggin

whats your thoughts on this bbq guy? I didn’t have much of an opinion til a good source told me recently that he’s a bit of an arrogant prick. Puts other food bloggers down and is really bitchy. Also bought a LOT of his followers. Not genuine at all and when other bloggers try to engage with him he doesn’t interact unless they have a huge following themselves. Sounds like a right tool
Does he have a normal job too or just this bbq cos the pair of the mm def don’t seem short of a Bob or two. Currently in Oz flying buisiness class and I’m presuming the 4 of them flew BC and they didn’t stick the two teenagers in economy. That won’t be a cheap trip

Does he have a normal job too or just this bbq cos the pair of the mm def don’t seem short of a Bob or two. Currently in Oz flying buisiness class and I’m presuming the 4 of them flew BC and they didn’t stick the two teenagers in economy. That won’t be a cheap trip
Word on the street is he is an ex cop!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sorry I just have to get this off my chest, reference the social media legislation in France 🇫🇷 that people are trying to get into pass.

So the huns of NI will try & petition to get tattle taken away as it uncovers a lot of truths about them, however, they will not put the same energy into protecting their babies & children online by allowing & exploiting them everyone and anyone out there. Worst I’ve seen is just Julie, videos her little boy using the toilet etc, what the actual !
These people who think they’re ‘influencers’ wind me up, they couldn’t influence a horse to water, never mind anything else. Their content is disgusting and irrelevant.

Reactions: 12
Is that abi parkinson in the lyons teabag add? Please no money in the world would pay any sane person to appear on tv like that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.