NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No 🙈 Hannah casement has a Tik Tok video of her cooking pasta Bolognese. I'm 100% convinced she's a genius and her account is satire
Mmm I’m torn ! Her video is well enough edited which makes me think she’s not half as thick as she acts ..

Reactions: 6
Carly bell hoey
Why does she only like her one child ? Poor wee girl must be so over looked
her profile is private and she’s under 10k followers so technically can’t discuss her here. Be careful because admins can lock threads or delete posts because of this.

Reactions: 1
The salon owner

why can’t the salon owner go away without her friends! I love my friends but flip me she can’t be on her own with them kids and the poor husband he is like a flipping bag carrier

Mod Edit: new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.