New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time follower... first time commenter....
But where have all the influencers gone on Insta.... LFYD, rebecca keil etc .. all gone very quiet.

Can i also say at this point it would be in bad taste for LFYD not to comment on whats happened with Nat. I almost feel like her big reaction was made worse because they didnt stand up for her or come to her rescue.... actually none of that circle of plebs did... i reckon nat was feeling pretty used by them to be fair.. and i wouldnt blame them... got their baby and now they are off for 3 months.

Also what happened to Lily Mcmanus? I actually liked her content and then she just disappeares and stopped sharing one day.
I wonder if they've all got a wee group chat going together about us... Surely

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time follower... first time commenter....
But where have all the influencers gone on Insta.... LFYD, rebecca keil etc .. all gone very quiet.

Can i also say at this point it would be in bad taste for LFYD not to comment on whats happened with Nat. I almost feel like her big reaction was made worse because they didnt stand up for her or come to her rescue.... actually none of that circle of plebs did... i reckon nat was feeling pretty used by them to be fair.. and i wouldnt blame them... got their baby and now they are off for 3 months.

Also what happened to Lily Mcmanus? I actually liked her content and then she just disappeares and stopped sharing one day.
To be fair tho she knew what she was getting into re- the surrogacy. Yes they have their baby now, that’s the point. She did her part they don’t owe her anything else. They will always still consider her family like they do the first surrogate and have bbqs together and stuff but imo they don’t need to go much further than that.
I don’t think they will address anything publicly. They’ve probably spoken to her over the phone and told her to do what she needs to do for her mental health and will leave it there. Yeah Christian is an over sharer but I don’t see them getting in to this publicly other than tagging her in pics when they are hanging out.

Reactions: 16
To be fair tho she knew what she was getting into re- the surrogacy. Yes they have their baby now, that’s the point. She did her part they don’t owe her anything else. They will always still consider her family like they do the first surrogate and have bbqs together and stuff but imo they don’t need to go much further than that.
I don’t think they will address anything publicly. They’ve probably spoken to her over the phone and told her to do what she needs to do for her mental health and will leave it there. Yeah Christian is an over sharer but I don’t see them getting in to this publicly other than tagging her in pics when they are hanging out.
Yip agree but i think she probably was wantint and expecting a little more. I guess the downfalls of sharing such a private thing so publicly. And your right, this is why the ethics process exists.

Another person whose content i enjoy is Becs Whitely. I genuinely get a good LOL from her stories and her and her husband seem besotted with each other which is refreshing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yip agree but i think she probably was wantint and expecting a little more. I guess the downfalls of sharing such a private thing so publicly. And your right, this is why the ethics process exists.
I could be wrong but I don’t remember the first surrogate being like Nat with gifted lash fridays and tidal hair things plus whatever else she #ad #gifted. She definitely seemed to enjoy the perks of the “fame” being the surrogate for LFYDs created.

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but I don’t remember the first surrogate being like Nat with gifted lash fridays and tidal hair things plus whatever else she #ad #gifted. She definitely seemed to enjoy the perks of the “fame” being the surrogate for LFYDs created.
The thought of anyone considering they've reached any level of fame from being a surrogate for two dads on Insta who have a grand total of 65k followers is so cringey to me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely people could see Nats post was a joke, like hey take me in your bag? Who hasn’t sent that too mates.
I think people are reading too much into that tbf

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t after the surgery was done.

i agree with those saying Morgan’s messages seemed condescending. They do read like the tone of them is a bit bitchy/unprofessional.

morgan is very good at what she’s does and works very hard. And it’s nice she gives all the free covid advice and health info on her insta. But let’s not kid ourselves. Shes only there cos she’s been sucked into the insta wanna be fame seekers. Just like alllllllll of other instamums
those messages are October, after the surgery 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what happened between pebbles and Millie?
No but I would love to know as well. I always thought it was odd that pebbles was ripping out influencers for hawking the likes of Aimn, while Millie was doing the same thing. Somehow it was ok for Millie to do it, but not anyone else. Some real mental gymnastics there.

Reactions: 2
No but I would love to know as well. I always thought it was odd that pebbles was ripping out influencers for hawking the likes of Aimn, while Millie was doing the same thing. Somehow it was ok for Millie to do it, but not anyone else. Some real mental gymnastics there.
I remember Pebbles slamming influencers for going on an influencer trip to Bali, then when Millie did the exact same thing for her collagen/skincare nonsense Pebbles had no problem with it and got mad at her followers for pointing it out. I used to really enjoy Pebbles but she has no concept of how the world works. She was so mad at Makaia for accepting a deal in the Simone case, but it was what was best for Mak at the time. Meanwhile Pebbles claimed she was fighting the good fight with a lawyer who didn’t know what they were doing and asking the public to pay her legal fees. She’s ridiculous

Of course Morgan isn’t going to have discussions about science and vaccines in her DMs. It’s not her job and you’re not going to change her mind with some “research” compared to the research she’s done. She also doesn’t give personalised medical advice and she’s very clear about that

Reactions: 15
Simone Anderson with everything being an ad or her cleaning, feel like if she got gifted/sponsored to sell Toilet paper she would be showing every body in the morning "how to wipe your arse" that woman would say yes to anything

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Another person whose content i enjoy is Becs Whitely. I genuinely get a good LOL from her stories and her and her husband seem besotted with each other which is refreshing.
I love Bec Whitley. I love how her and her husband also rip the tit out each other but you can tell there's genuine respect for each other. And she did that cat comp 🤣

Reactions: 4
Of course Morgan isn’t going to have discussions about science and vaccines in her DMs. It’s not her job and you’re not going to change her mind with some “research” compared to the research she’s done. She also doesn’t give personalised medical advice and she’s very clear about that
I think you're making some assumptions there... Wasn't trying to start a heated chat with her or ask for advice. I just asked a question that didn't fit in the question box, as people do from time to time, it was some general covid related question, I looked to her as a wealth of knowledge during the pandemic and found her info very helpful during Q&A's. I can't remember what my question was nor can I log in to my old account to find the message, but it wasn't trying to start some sort of debate, it was a general "what might happen with XYZ if they drop mandates?" Or something. You're right, it's not her job to discuss these things, I don't expect her to, but I do expect some politeness and respect in my interactions with people, if you can't give someone that I don't think you should respond to them. I have the utmost respect for her profession and the knowledge she shares, but personally I have found her to be dismissive and condescending in her responses. It's not a big deal - I get we all love what Morgan does, I do too, although some influencers/public figures/whatever are people that you can engage with, and I don't find her to be one of them 🤷‍♀️

New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.