New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the heck does she think she can have another shop? Needs to actually have shop she has open more than 2-3 days and more than 4 hours. Her work ethic is terrible I would love to know what previous employers thought of her work ethic
I'd love to know this too. I personally don't enjoy working for people who swan in and out and do the bare minimum unless they've really earned it, I respect bosses who actually work hard

Reactions: 14
I'd love to know this too. I personally don't enjoy working for people who swan in and out and do the bare minimum unless they've really earned it, I respect bosses who actually work hard

Totaly agree 💯
I feel her doing that and making the buisness her brand as in "just jess" boss babe theme always using pics of herself to promote buisness really shows the type of person she is, and she clearly dosnt know what boss babe means .. more liek bossy babe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Borderline racist...?? Cooking pre cooked sausages with coconut cream?
I'd say that combo is borderline insanity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Totaly agree 💯
I feel her doing that and making the buisness her brand as in "just jess" boss babe theme always using pics of herself to promote buisness really shows the type of person she is, and she clearly dosnt know what boss babe means .. more liek bossy babe
Yeah making the shops whole theme/brand about herself, calling it just jess even when she renamed the buisness when she is rarely there, doesn't work even 1/4 as much as the others, speaks volumes about her.
Just narcissist tingzzzz

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to back OE but maybe she just meant more gender neutral in general. I agree there are tonnes of “boys” and “girls” prints but maybe she means they need to make more that could be either (I personally think flowers are for everyone and my daughter wears digger everything… but not everyone agrees)
She did clarify on the next post she meant the shop chains that sell the clothes. Agree that flowers are for everyone but unfortunately a lot of parents don't agree. Or they might happily put their girl in tractor clothing but don't want flowers for their boys.

Has Ethically Kate done anything unethical since unethically flying off? Sustainable influencers who refuse to reduce travel peeve me off beyond means, it's just setting up a bad example.
A flight to Europe and back is 7000kg of carbon. We have 40 million tonnes to burn every year until 2030 if we wanna keep to 1.5C. but no? Influencers think they can fly all they like

Reactions: 7
Yes to all this 🙌🏼 the moment he lost his job due to covid and started using his wholesome parenting page as an income earner he became a very cringe sell out. His “Dear Frankie & Lulu” posts are often Ads and his pitch is reminiscent of 90’s infomercials. He has zero integrity in what he’ll flog as long as it’s making him $$ and has no shame in it whatsoever such is the extent of his arrogance.
The whole Dear Frankie & Lulu thing is sweet in terms of it being a letter to them from their Dads, but you’re right they are all just ads.
I looked up his page. 916 posts and a good half of those are probably ads …. Hardly something the kids will want to look back at and read I’m sure 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s charging so much for them. It’s ridiculous.
Times are tough! She’s offering one of her crappy courses for free if you buy any of her heavily discounted MK merch now too 😂
So funny I knew she was wildly overestimating the level of interest people would have in her, to quote her “old tit” (great marketing that!) Shes gone waaay overboard setting it all up too! It’s all I’m post bags etc..and now no one’s even going to buy it lol

Reactions: 3
Times are tough! She’s offering one of her crappy courses for free if you buy any of her heavily discounted MK merch now too 😂
So funny I knew she was wildly overestimating the level of interest people would have in her, to quote her “old tit” (great marketing that!) Shes gone waaay overboard setting it all up too! It’s all I’m post bags etc..and now no one’s even going to buy it lol
What’s the IG page for the clothes? I can’t find it, TC.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.