New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok surely she's taking the piss right? Please someone tell me she's taking the piss šŸ„²

Love that little 'no time for watching TV in this house' when she's spent a very large chunk of her day doing the same amount of chores the majority of us get done in an hour, plus a beauty treatment. Homegirl needs a bleeping good dose of reality. I hope like hell one day she tells us it was all a piss take and she's not actually serious because it makes me seriously concerned there are people like her out there that want to procreate
If she was smart she would save time and plan one week in advance šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ then she could watch some TV and come back down to earth šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We've seen so much time stamped crap from her today that people don't care about I'm wondering when she goes Toilet? She hasn't seemed to go today yet ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼
Every other basic task she has shown like drinking and eating
Somebody reads here and is trying to show us just how busy she is hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok has anyone used Caleba (not sure if I spelt right) hair product Bets uses? Is it good? Her curls do look a lot better and I need something that works.
And Iā€™ll hand it to her, sheā€™s tagged the company in and AD is in the first line of the description

Hope she keeps that side of things up

As a person not a fan

She's well on her way to becoming the next Simone Anderson.
Would be it all out war if she usurps simone

I kinda want to see how that would go down

His brother is is odd looking. Like a Wish version of a young Billy Ray Cyrus

Tell me again how much his hair transplant cost? Has it made a lick of difference? Would have better to invest the cash in getting his wandering eye sorted
Yuck. I say it all the time but Christian is so sleezy and gross to me. Thereā€™s something MAJORLY off about him that I canā€™t put a finger on. Itā€™s nothing to do with his sexuality or anything like that he just gives me really icky vibes.

Reactions: 32
Yuck. I say it all the time but Christian is so sleezy and gross to me. Thereā€™s something MAJORLY off about him that I canā€™t put a finger on. Itā€™s nothing to do with his sexuality or anything like that he just gives me really icky vibes.
I think filming young men and posting on his page, presumably without permission, whilst in France possibly contributed to that feeling!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Em also shares lots of negative stuff about one of her kids online so she probably canā€™t admit itā€™s wrong either
Presumably when Em frequently calls her kids Dā€™s in stories, it stands for dicks?

I wonder about the impact of these kids having their privacy stripped in the future. Imagine seeing the CVs of Mack Hillier, Jagger Holdaway/Prime, Asher Forsyth etc coming across your desk in 20 years time and knowing so much about their lives from what their mums shared on social media either without their consent or at an age where they are too young to understand informed consent. For Mack it is so much worse because so much of what is shared is so negative. If he goes to school, chances of his teachers having preconceptions of him from Insta are high. If he applies for a job, negative connotations could be there. It is so unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think itā€™s the dichotomy between his Instagram page which is meant to be a wholesome parenting page devoted to notes to his two kids, and the reality of his personality, which as Iā€™ve said before, seems stuck in the early 2000s, Sex and the City mode of one dimensional ā€œwoo woo fabulous party gaysā€.

Mark doesnā€™t strike me as the same as this, which makes Christianā€™s persona grate all the more, as it seems like heā€™s trying to push back against the responsibilities of marriage and parenting all the time, whilst profiting off of what marriage and parenting do for his insta presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
His brother is is odd looking. Like a Wish version of a young Billy Ray Cyrus

Tell me again how much his hair transplant cost? Has it made a lick of difference? Would have better to invest the cash in getting his wandering eye sorted
Haha yea true. I forgot about the $20,000 (or more? Can't remember the exact price?) hair transplant šŸ¤” it doesn't even look like it's worked šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Presumably when Em frequently calls her kids Dā€™s in stories, it stands for dicks?

I wonder about the impact of these kids having their privacy stripped in the future. Imagine seeing the CVs of Mack Hillier, Jagger Holdaway/Prime, Asher Forsyth etc coming across your desk in 20 years time and knowing so much about their lives from what their mums shared on social media either without their consent or at an age where they are too young to understand informed consent. For Mack it is so much worse because so much of what is shared is so negative. If he goes to school, chances of his teachers having preconceptions of him from Insta are high. If he applies for a job, negative connotations could be there. It is so unfair.
And if the parents are well known for being litigious, then they will no doubt affect how their child is treated in the future too - at school and the workplace. Looking at SA specifically here!

Reactions: 6
Ok surely she's taking the piss right? Please someone tell me she's taking the piss šŸ„²

Love that little 'no time for watching TV in this house' when she's spent a very large chunk of her day doing the same amount of chores the majority of us get done in an hour, plus a beauty treatment. Homegirl needs a bleeping good dose of reality. I hope like hell one day she tells us it was all a piss take and she's not actually serious because it makes me seriously concerned there are people like her out there that want to procreate
Lol this picture is giving me the vibes of little kids writing a To Do List šŸ˜‚
Ok Iā€™ll write my name, and the date.
To Do List
1. Write To Do List
2. ā€¦..um

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No I think it's disrespectful of OE. I have one of each, I bought floral nappies before I knew what we were having, and my little boy's bum looked super cute. Same with our little girl, she wore his dinosaur / vehicles / blue nappies because, again, CUUUUUUTE. And also: $$$$.
If you're receiving something for FREE then be bloody grateful. Otherwise, say no. I'm sure those floral nappies could have gone to a person who was grateful. Sheesh!
I donā€™t want to back OE but maybe she just meant more gender neutral in general. I agree there are tonnes of ā€œboysā€ and ā€œgirlsā€ prints but maybe she means they need to make more that could be either (I personally think flowers are for everyone and my daughter wears digger everythingā€¦ but not everyone agrees)

Reactions: 2
No time stamped stories from jess today..m tell me you read tattle without making it obvious šŸ˜…šŸ¤£ hi "hon"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No time stamped stories from jess today..m tell me you read tattle without making it obvious šŸ˜…šŸ¤£ hi "hon"
I'm just catching up on her posts. Whilst she was asleep there are lots of us awake and working. Can't believe she's still doing her butt pictures. She has serious issues. The fact she sets the camera up and will edit for best is sadšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just catching up on her posts. Whilst she was asleep there are lots of us awake and working. Can't believe she's still doing her butt pictures. She has serious issues. The fact she sets the camera up and will edit for best is sadļæ¼

When you got to show off how hot you think you are shows there clearly is insecurities and really arnt tht hot if you have to try proving it to people

Reactions: 4
Anybody else cringe at Nix cooking. I almost gag looking at some of the slop she serves up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anybody else cringe at Nix cooking. I almost gag looking at some of the slop she serves up.

What annoys me about her is she has a cf page where she shares photos of her bubs face. So these people that subscribed probably did so to see what her baby looks like. I mean, we all scream at influencers who use their babies for profit by sharing them online, but this woman blatantly does it and even shared her labour and birth LIVE for the subscribers. Screams ick to me and I don't know why we are quick to pull apart the likes of Elleherself and Scamone when nix is doing it as well

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.