New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talz is having another “movie” day? It’s the 233455 movie day this year and we are only in July. Wonder if the kids had noodles or icecream for breakfast? Wonder if Talz has showered and brushed her teeth today???
Ewww! Also don't mine if I do?

I like how they have said house made lemon curd. I call bs on that
Yep made in the house of a factory 😅

It would take more than a sip to get through a 10 min conversation with her 😂😂
When she phones up the receptionist has a secret code word to warn the doctor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ewww! Also don't mine if I do?

Yep made in the house of a factory 😅

When she phones up the receptionist has a secret code word to warn the doctor 🤣
jess only uses tit bought from gilmours. It’s all through her reels and everything. If it is house made,B did it cos she’s the only one who actually seems like she’s trying in that place. Can’t wait for her to leave and open something of her own

Reactions: 7
Talz is having another “movie” day? It’s the 233455 movie day this year and we are only in July. Wonder if the kids had noodles or icecream for breakfast? Wonder if Talz has showered and brushed her teeth today???
How does she have so many followers? I can’t actually believe it 🙈

Reactions: 1
I agree. I can’t wait to see what Jess does when B leaves. She doesn’t deserve her

Looks like she's not working yet again.. just posted walking dog, don't think will be long till staff leave, she's only open 2 days and can never be there, always takes those days off but dosnt offer to staff. Would never go support her buisness never seems to give a duck about it more worried about " influincing"

Didn't see Ness Watson at Granny Whittakers baby shower with TCOG. Wonder if the wife of the one she had an affair with was there? She's gone super quiet. Don't see her hanging around Tommy boy and Lou or any of them like she used to.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she's not working yet again.. just posted walking dog, don't think will be long till staff leave, she's only open 2 days and can never be there, always takes those days off but dosnt offer to staff. Would never go support her buisness never seems to give a duck about it more worried about " influincing"
I wonder how she could afford advertising on those billboards with working 2days a week. Last time we looked at advertising for work it was over 100k for one ad

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ugh Shayden, yes this is an ad and you know it. Why make such a big deal about declaring it Mr Marketing Guru? 🙄
Screenshot_20220708-112315_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4
Well the twilight movies will be perfect to watch with her kids, great family movie time 🙄 while eating uncooked noodles for breakfast.

Didn't see Ness Watson at Granny Whittakers baby shower with TCOG. Wonder if the wife of the one she had an affair with was there? She's gone super quiet. Don't see her hanging around Tommy boy and Lou or any of them like she used to.
I don’t think they are particularly good friends with Ariana? Not enough for her to come to baby shower. It was more Ness that was good friends with her.

Not to defend Jess or anything, but if she’s at a point in her business where she can leave her staff to it, then that’s good isn’t it? The owner of where I work isn’t always there either, simply because she put in the hard yards and can now get other stuff done while we work.

she’s still a dick though 💩

Reactions: 2
I like how they have said house made lemon curd. I call bs on that
It will be the barkers stuff in Gilmour’s. Same aisle as her caramel 🤣

The sharing of inside things and constant tagging of her using the mugs has been cut right back

Wonder if nana and COG are keeping an eye on here and distancing themselves 🤣

I imagine them to all be a very gossipy behind everyone’s backs type of group

I don’t think they are particularly good friends with Ariana? Not enough for her to come to baby shower. It was more Ness that was good friends with her.
What does Ariana have to do with Jordan’s baby shower 🤣

Who even is Ariana 🤣

Reactions: 2
And less of Nana advertising her cups too…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.