New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes totally! If what she meant was - there is so much scare mongering and negativity around birth online but I was lucky enough to have had a really positive experience - that would be fine and I’d agree with her sentiments as I found the same.
But the way she worded it is super dismissive.
She’s actually not smart enough to think that deeply though. I mean, HOW bleeping RUDE & DISMISSIVE CAN ONE BE. Thick, is one word for her. No disrespect.

Reactions: 9
Omg marnie. She and hubby choose to both faff around not working and keep the kids at home to unschool, then moans about how her life is so hard because she has her kids at home and doesn’t get time to herself. For fucks sake lady. So much more I wanna say but would make me mad 😂
Hahaha what did she think would happen?

Reactions: 1
I had two births that weren’t really painful but, like most people, I realised that was only my experience and I was lucky. Also had a long labour that felt like someone was trying to pull my spine through my tummy so I would’ve been humbled real quick if I was that arrogant 😅

Reactions: 6
Can some or start a new thread. I’ve got no
Idea how 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Why is ruby & rain giving Scamone Anderson clothes?!! Ashers birthday is already looking like its going to be so over the top and so beige.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.