New members can't create a new thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ab235

I don't have the option to start a thread, I was wondering if we could start a thread for valentines please! :)

DreamDolly

Chatty Member
Can someone help me please? I really think a new thread should be created where members can discuss lockdown restrictions as they are clogging up the conspiracy thread. Is this possible? Thanks in advance!!

SoulRebel

VIP Member
Can someone help me please? I really think a new thread should be created where members can discuss lockdown restrictions as they are clogging up the conspiracy thread. Is this possible? Thanks in advance!!
There is a Corona virus thread already, seems to be the place to discuss lockdown?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
aren’t the anti lockdown discussions on that thread linked to conspiracy theories though? Seems to stem from there from what I’ve seen, so that would be different conspiracy theory threads for different conspiracies 🤪

DreamDolly

Chatty Member
aren’t the anti lockdown discussions on that thread linked to conspiracy theories though? Seems to stem from there from what I’ve seen, so that would be different conspiracy theory threads for different conspiracies 🤪
Thanks for getting back to me!! No, the lockdown stuff, and the tweets about communism and China are not any conspiracy that I’ve ever heard of!!
The problem is, that these “Lockdown and Communist” posts, are drowning out any other discussions!! For instance, I posted about Whitney Houston’s suspicious death earlier, and 5 minutes later, there’s another tweet posted about China!
I just think that a dedicated thread for “Anti-Lockdown” theories, where posters can discuss China, and communism, and the government” would free up the “Conspiracy Theories” thread to discuss aliens, Whitney, 9/11 etc. It’s just getting a bit overwhelming with the other stuff...
But Thankyou for at least considering it!! Xx

bongsandstuff

Can someone please make a thread about Zayn Malik’s sisters/family? They’ve been blatantly breaking lockdown rules since day 1 and those who comment on it are deleted straight away on Instagram! It would be great to see what people think of them!

Kinda wish the 30 post limit was not as high because there's so many forum topics about people I have no idea who they are, then all the people I have watched/followed are pretty much not listed to discuss

O.J

Hi im a newbie, have some thread ideas but wondering when i will be able to start a thread? Thanks.

Ab235

Hi, can I start a thread called would you rather please?

Also checking how we add scousebird wiki to her thread? Thanks

wanderergirl

New here! After doing a research realised can’t create a tread myself, but maybe I will get enough votes here!!!

I literally can’t stand influencer @rikkekrefting
I think the biggest frustration is that she portrays this perfect life in Kensington, wearing everything minimalistic, yet making it look crazy luxury, which I really doubt it is.
The fact she never comes out saying hey my parents bought this apartment for me or my boyfriend pays for it, or we scraping pennies bus don’t want to give up Kensington living in London. I say that because girl is mid 20s there is no chance she could have earned it herself. And after a nit of research it looks like she wore designer goods for years. Living the life paid by mommy and daddy and it is just so utterly disgusting that she even finds people to follow her somehow. What can she actually offer anyone? What type of advice? Dressing all the time black brown white doesn’t require rocket science. Why people follow such an uninspiring personalities? Someone enlighten me please!!!!!

Girlywurly123

I just joined and really need to make a thread in advice to discuss something? But i can't! 😭😭

I know everything i wanna say, even right down to what i wanna call the thread! Do older members post new threads or no?

monga

VIP Member
Can someone please make a thread about Zayn Malik’s sisters/family? They’ve been blatantly breaking lockdown rules since day 1 and those who comment on it are deleted straight away on Instagram! It would be great to see what people think of them!
I think it's only people with 10k followers can have a thread I don't think family can be brought into threads unless they have a following of their own on a public platform .

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks