New members can't create a new thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a thought for a thread but can’t start one 😭 what about one along the lines of what makes you cry laughing every time you see it? Could be videos, news reports, comments in other threads etc would give others a good laugh x

Reactions: 1
I can’t start new thread either. Would it be possible for someone to star a glowupwith_becca thread in the TikTok sub forum please?

I can’t make one either - could someone please create one on Olivia Frazer - MAFS Australia 🙏🏼 Presume she’d probs go in Influencers folder x

Can someone make a thread about tiktokers ready2rocklandscaping they were out in ukraine helping evacuate people and had over 50k donated to them but turned very sinister after getting money turning against most others doing the same labelling them as scammers and tearing them apart online and most nights just get very drunk in hotels making a complete disgrace of themselves.
The 2 that went out together have now fallen out and both just get drunk on lives and slag each other off.

Hi @Helen I've been a member for a while. Have good standing, I can't post a new thread about a tiktokker, can you help?

It's for a tiktokker called @amyowenwilsontastic.ogxx - girl who thinks she's married to Owen Wilson

Hi @Helen I've been a member for a while. Have good standing, I can't post a new thread about a tiktokker, can you help?

It's for a tiktokker called @amyowenwilsontastic.ogxx - girl who thinks she's married to Owen Wilson
That person doesn’t have enough followers. A person needs to have 10k minimum followers in order for a tattle thread to be made

Is there a thread for frockmeimfamous? If not someone please create one so I can ask fellow tattlers how on Earth she affords her lifestyle!?!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks