New members can't create a new thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Shoequeen91

I’m wanting to make a thread in the advice section but I can’t do this. Do I have to have reached a certain level of posts before being allowed? Or could someone do this on my behalf.

I’m only looking for advice of air purifiers/humidifiers so it’s not the most sexiest of topics 😆

Appreciate any help!

livxk

Could someone please make one for Taylorkaytee

Mod Edit: There is already a thread

Last edited by a moderator:
With a new lockdown looming can someone make a post about stocking up and what / if people stock up, what those items are? Are people preparing for this?
Just to add this is what causes so many issues. When people “stock up” it causes places to run out. Look at the toilet roll situation last year! If people had bought normally everything would have been fine.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Just to add this is what causes so many issues. When people “stock up” it causes places to run out. Look at the toilet roll situation last year! If people had bought normally everything would have been fine.
If the media hadn’t broadcast pictures of empty supermarket shelves in Australia, without stating it wasn’t the U.K. with no toilet roll, the situation would never have arisen

Pat the Dog

Chatty Member
I keep seeing posters wanting to start new threads - don't worry, not me - but I wonder what the criteria actually is. Only after a certain amount of initial posts? Dependent on the thread title/content? Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks