New country home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon there was some cheating somewhere.. Both go from long term relationships and owning houses with their partners, to moving in together within the space of a few months 🤔

Reactions: 1
Either her true colours are finally shining through, or she's changed so much since she split with Karl! All her stories are of the new bf, who seems massively self absorbed and vain. Used to think she was a really down to earth, dorky young lass who really cared about people and empowerment. Now all I see is an obnoxious lass who hangs out with people who would probably make fun of the person she used to be on stories, the bf included. She's a bit of a chav by the looks of it 🤷🏽‍♀️

She has definitely changed and it’s a shame for her followers but maybe she was masking unhappiness with the silliness… hopefully she’s happy now!

Have to agree...she opted to share her life with Karl all over Instagram and people got invested. She grew a large following off the back of their relationship. It was the dynamic between the two of them that drew you in because they were like chalk and cheese but both so loveable together. She then replaced Karl with Ben with little to no explanation? Sorry Drew but you were a package deal and this new dynamic ain't for most of us. Don't go bitchin that people have a public opinion on your life that you share on your public Instagram. I've unfollowed - Ben is a bit of a wet wipe and can't see him being in involved in any of the former madness we used to enjoy watching with Karl. What a disappointment.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220304-180321_Instagram.jpg

Who is this Drew? I miss the old Drew, she is so self obsessed and vain now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed her. All she seems to post now is nights out, the gym and dog walks. I don’t care.

Reactions: 2
Is she even still a mental health nurse? Seems to be doing something with beauty now 🤔

Haven't heard anything about her beloved Bearburners in a while too, maybe she doesn't like the new Drew either 🤷‍♀️
Drew if your new man makes you feel bad for being the fun, excitable person you were before - he's not the one hun 😊

Last edited:
Not very active these days! Looks like they’re selling Bens place and buying together although I swear they said they were gonna renovate Bens? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️