New country home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow drew, what’s your thoughts?
Used to like her and her stories but she’s so repetitive now and the screeching in the morning 😖😖 poor bf and dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else follow drew, what’s your thoughts?
Used to like her and her stories but she’s so repetitive now and the screeching in the morning 😖😖 poor bf and dog!
I love her home! She’s quite screechy yeah, but I do find her funny and like her... I don’t watch her stories all the time though

Reactions: 1
She annoys the absolute tit out of me at the minute! I used to really like her but I think she's coming across like she loves herself right now. Then there are the subtle hints at wanting free stuff. Wonder what happened with her bf? Just goes to show you can't believe what people portray on social media!

She annoys the absolute tit out of me at the minute! I used to really like her but I think she's coming across like she loves herself right now. Then there are the subtle hints at wanting free stuff. Wonder what happened with her bf? Just goes to show you can't believe what people portray on social media!
I get the feeling that the self love etc is a bit of a front from a young girl who’s actually hurting a lot because of whatever went on with her ex. Feel quite sorry for her, must be hard having built up a following from being super cheerful, coupled with being an almost qualified MH nurse, and if that’s the case feeling like she has to carry on being that personality when she probably suffering quite a lot herself.

Reactions: 3
Ohhhhhh he’s not in the picture then? I unfollowed ages ago just came across a right try hard!

I reckon her spending like £200 quid on shampoo pushed him over the edge. As far as I'm aware he was the sole earner and she's just at uni doing unpaid placements so it must have been hard with her spending money left right and centre to try fit in with the "insta famous" lot.
I do really like Drew though, I imagine she must be going through a really hard time and she has a lot on her plate. She's really lucky to have family support and got the job she wanted though, so hopefully she wont be as stressed and upset anymore, but lonliness is a bummer so I hope she's okay.

• Heart
His house look lovely, however not the interior style or dogs I would picture for a straight man in his 20s 🤔🤔

Didn't take her long to get over her fiancee 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I wonder if she was doing the dirty on him with this bloke and why she was so cagey to not go into any details. Been drip feeding him into her stories for a few weeks now.

Guys help me out here! What happened with Karl? I feel like it was only a few weeks ago I was watching her stories and everything was as usual. And then suddenly today shes just posted a story about her boyfriend Ben?! Who the hell is Ben?!
I'm totally shocked at this and it's taught me a massive lesson cos I always looked at their relationship and thought they were so solid and I was a little jel to be honest. I guess the grass is absolutely not always greener on the other side. Feel like I was almost sucked in to a web of lies. Don't care what anyone says - you don't split with your ex fiance of about a decade and jump into bed with Ben 😂

Guys help me out here! What happened with Karl? I feel like it was only a few weeks ago I was watching her stories and everything was as usual. And then suddenly today shes just posted a story about her boyfriend Ben?! Who the hell is Ben?!
I'm totally shocked at this and it's taught me a massive lesson cos I always looked at their relationship and thought they were so solid and I was a little jel to be honest. I guess the grass is absolutely not always greener on the other side. Feel like I was almost sucked in to a web of lies. Don't care what anyone says - you don't split with your ex fiance of about a decade and jump into bed with Ben 😂
Tbf I don’t have a clue I unfollowed her ag a ago she’s too much of a try hard and comes across abit fake to me. But 💯 agree that fact she’s moved on so fast is shocking especially as they did seem very happy but who knows what happened I don’t think she would spill the beans on it. But hey ho she’s already grabbing all the free shot to do the new boyfriends place up now too! 😡😡😡

I only followed her for her positive and funny stories back when she was with Karl. I don't know what happened between them but she has moved on very quick and now all her stories are promoting new bf Ben's expensive af kitchens or her mates candles. Where has the self-loving, positive, dancing like nobody's watching, mental-health nurse gone?? Also she works full time now and is always round at his with his dogs in her spare time, what about poor Toby?

House is going on the market, she has trashed that house with all her tacky decor

• Haha
House is going on the market, she has trashed that house with all her tacky decor
I thought her parents had helped her keep the house after the split with Karl, she should rent it out just in case she's rushing into moving in with Ben 🤷‍♀️ Wonder what's going to happen with the dogs as it doesn't seem like they get along..

I really like Drew, just really curious what happened with Karl and interested to see her moving on so fast and selling her house to live with him already. I do hope it works out for her with Ben as she seems lovely. I do miss her positivity and happy dancing stories but I guess she can’t always be like that.

And I hope Toby and Ben’s dogs get on and they all live happily! She’s never shown the dogs together 🤔 hopefully she keeps showing us the house and dogs etc! And she reads here so Drew bring back the dancing 😂

Bit touchy about people asking questions isn't she? You can't have it both ways love! You CHOSE to put your life and relationship on IG. With almost 15k followers, who have been invested all this time, will come questions. If you don't wish to share, keep your relationship off of your public profile 🤷‍♀️

16 k*

Sounds like he's getting rid of his dogs so they can have Toby 🤔 Bet they'll do the whole "they were his mums/brothers/aunties dogs that he was looking after anyway" bs, like all the instagrammers say when they have a dog that isn't living up to their expectations... I understand all dogs don't get along and you have to find a solution, but just be honest about why you're getting rid 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm making assumptions anyway of course, but surely dogs need a house with a garden?

Bit touchy about people asking questions isn't she? You can't have it both ways love! You CHOSE to put your life and relationship on IG. With almost 15k followers, who have been invested all this time, will come questions. If you don't wish to share, keep your relationship off of your public profile 🤷‍♀️

16 k*
Exactly 💯! She made out she had the perfect boyfriend and the perfect love story. Remember those awful photos she had done of them both? That wasn't so long ago. Karl features on her stories lots and then he disapers. She doesn't want to share anything. Well people are curious of course as she shares her life. Then she starts feeding Ben in. She is coming across as a bit keen and desperate. Her house is sold subject to contract and she is all packed up and ready to go? So fast?

and people are allowed an opinion, not our fault if she actively comes on here to snoop