New colour scheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be updating the forum in the next couple of days, I'll do it first thing before work and should only be down for 15-20 mins.

I'm finding the dark blue a bit too dark. Was thinking of changing it to be bit brighter. Or do people like it as it is? Or want a different colour all together?

Reactions: 1
Perhaps a colour a bit softer?! I find myself spending less time on here, because I find the blue slightly harsh and it gives me a headache. [emoji17] But just my 2 cents!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Thanks @Meg1912 I find the blue a bit oppressive. I've updated it to be a bit brighter (same colour as Facebook). Does that look any better to you?

Is it showing as blue on Tapatalk?

Once the update is done I'll add a few different colour schemes in (green, purple, red) so people can choose their own colour for the site :)

Reactions: 2
Thanks @Meg1912 I find the blue a bit oppressive. I've updated it to be a bit brighter (same colour as Facebook). Does that look any better to you?

Is it showing as blue on Tapatalk?

Once the update is done I'll add a few different colour schemes in (green, purple, red) so people can choose their own colour for the site :)
Ohhh, being able to choose the colour sounds absolutely brilliant! [emoji16][emoji16]
This is the shade of blue it shows on Tapatalk, which I've been seeing for at least a week, I think!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

@Meg1912 oh weird, I've not changed anything on Tapatalk. I wonder why they don't just let users just choose.

I can see this pallet on my side for Tapatalk, do you know what colours are working well in other sites?
Screenshot_20190106-224336.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of Tapatalk, the real site will have a load more features after the update this week that Tapatalk users will miss out on - like being able to choose your own colour. It has no adverts between posts either when you're logged in also.

I've only just checked out the actual website for the first time and I think the shade of blue you chose is perfect. Not harsh at all and quite soft on my overly sensitive eyes. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji23][emoji23]
I suppose I need to start using Tattle from the actual website and not Tapatalk, although I do really like Tapatalk and I'm so used to it! The notifications, posting photos, etc. I totally sound like a grandma afraid of change! Haha!

I've only just checked out the actual website for the first time and I think the shade of blue you chose is perfect. Not harsh at all and quite soft on my overly sensitive eyes. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji23][emoji23]
I suppose I need to start using Tattle from the actual website and not Tapatalk, although I do really like Tapatalk and I'm so used to it! The notifications, posting photos, etc. I totally sound like a grandma afraid of change! Haha!
I'm with you on sensitive eyes! I have my phone dimmed right down most of the time. If you're used to Tapatalk must be hard for a change, espically if you use multiple sites. To be honest Tapatalk is what is holding off the forum upgrade, if I do it Tapatalk might be broken until march or april and some do use it.

I'd love another colour... Less 'facebookey'
There's a red colour scheme now, either scroll to the bottom and select it or in your preferences. Still need to do a bit of work and add some more schemes. It's more of a smokey red rather than bright

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks