New Build Experts - Please Help!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, hello:
I’ve today been offered a house, it’s a Taylor wimpey and I’m worried it’s a little small compared to what we have currently but what does all this jargon mean?!?! 🤣 the arrows etc? I’m a little lost if it’s a patio or if I’m seeing things?! 🤣

Please help!

Attachments

Hi everyone, hello:
I’ve today been offered a house, it’s a Taylor wimpey and I’m worried it’s a little small compared to what we have currently but what does all this jargon mean?!?! 🤣 the arrows etc? I’m a little lost if it’s a patio or if I’m seeing things?! 🤣

Please help!
Do you know what the house type name is? If you can get that then you should be able to google a floor plan and maybe even show home pictures which might help to give you more of an idea.

Do you know what the house type name is? If you can get that then you should be able to google a floor plan and maybe even show home pictures which might help to give you more of an idea.
I currently don’t, no. I’m so impatient.

You will be able to view all the plans on the councils planning portal by looking at the planning application

Reactions: 1