New baby and post birth advice #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh love the Christmas babies!! 🥰🥰🥰

Anyone else’s baby have random bits of dry skin? He has a circle of really rough dry skin on his back, one on his shin, of all randomness. And the skin Round his temple is really flat too. Such random areas!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Anyone else’s baby have random bits of dry skin? He has a circle of really rough dry skin on his back, one on his shin, of all randomness. And the skin Round his temple is really flat too. Such random areas!
That is random! Wonder what that’s about. I love picking the dry skin off my baby’s head 🙈 is that cradle cap?

That is random! Wonder what that’s about. I love picking the dry skin off my baby’s head 🙈 is that cradle cap?
On the scalp? Yes that’s cradle cap if it’s kind of yellowish. I love picking at it too 🙈 but his hair has grown too much now and it’s not so easy to get at. My 3yo has oddly dry ears. I must just breed slightly defective kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mine has really dry knees 😄

Reactions: 1
Omg now were sharing Christmas photos! One of my friends is a baby photographer and we went round earlier.... this was just on my phone but it was so fun/cute 😂😂

A1F6AD2E-5273-4684-A4AF-891B444B9752.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey ladies! I’ve finally graduated from the pregnancy thread and gave birth to my beautiful girl yesterday.

Happy to be here and keep the Xmas baby pics coming 😂🥰

I feel great and birth couldn’t of gone better, I hope she never grows I want her to stay this tiny forever!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey ladies! I’ve finally graduated from the pregnancy thread and gave birth to my beautiful girl yesterday.

I feel great and birth couldn’t of gone better, I hope she never grows I want her to stay this tiny forever!
Congratulations! So glad to hear it all went smoothly for you 🥰 are you home now?

• Heart

aww huge congratulations and welcome over! Are you both ok? X

Why does my MIL keep accidentally referring to herself as “mama” when talking to my baby. Literally don’t know what face to pull when she does it. 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Why does my MIL keep accidentally referring to herself as “mama” when talking to my baby. Literally don’t know what face to pull when she does it. 😂
OMG DONT my FIL keeps saying are you smiling for mummy!! When talking about my MIL it literally makes me want to chunder in his face

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Me and baby are both well she’s been so chilled out so far!
Both came home yesterday about six hours after she was born, so managed to swerve a stay on the ward with a newborn without my partner which I’m really relieved about.
hopefully I can catch up on some sleep soon because I am exhausted!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey everyone on the subject of Christmas babies anyone who’s baby is 3-4 months old this time last year I was pregnant and didn’t even know sat reflecting and wow this time last year didn’t even know the most perfect little sleep thief would be here this Christmas 🥲🥺🥺🥺 I’m really tired and sometimes I feel so lonely but I still can’t believe we made her! Ps my baby is very dry too baby oil works well x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Congratulations!!!! ❤

• Heart

So much NOPE! Sometimes I accidentally call myself mummy when talking to my nephew, but that’s because I do it x100 every day to my kids and it’s a slip. Your MIL is presumably not doing that so she’s just crazy instead. Bunny boiler vibes 🙈

Me and baby are both well she’s been so chilled out so far!
Both came home yesterday about six hours after she was born, so managed to swerve a stay on the ward with a newborn without my partner which I’m really relieved about.
hopefully I can catch up on some sleep soon because I am exhausted!
Ah that’s wonderful to be home so quickly! Sounds like she’s settling in to family life perfectly🥰🥰

Hey everyone on the subject of Christmas babies anyone who’s baby is 3-4 months old this time last year I was pregnant and didn’t even know sat reflecting and wow this time last year didn’t even know the most perfect little sleep thief would be here this Christmas 🥲🥺🥺🥺 I’m really tired and sometimes I feel so lonely but I still can’t believe we made her! Ps my baby is very dry too baby oil works well x
My husband said “I’ll put some baby oil in the bath” and I had to remind him that with our eldest we did that and it was touch and go whether we’d ever get her out again she was so slippery 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG DONT my FIL keeps saying are you smiling for mummy!! When talking about my MIL it literally makes me want to chunder in his face
Ugh! It’s just weird! I know they’ve been upgraded to grandparent and it may take some getting use to buy come on.

@Definitelyme after the dry skin chat, just been changing my baby and she’s got dry skin on both sides of her stomach! The baby aveeno is out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.