New baby and post birth advice #32 Seven gallons of boob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I only come on here to rant about the KW these days 🤣 but hey, it’s 3am and he’s irritated me again so here we are.

To put it into perspective, he sleeps on the sofa so the kids don’t wake him up. And we have 3 bathrooms in our house. So he’s woken up in the night, clearly has caught whatever has been making eldest runner unwell, yet decides to run past two perfectly good bathrooms in order to come and vomit in the en-suite?!? He then leaves the door wide open, blocks the sink, then starts noisily plunging the sink, so now both kids are awake too. I know I should probably have a small amount of sympathy for being unwell. But also he’s woken up both children and I honestly don’t know why he didn’t just deal with this quietly himself in the downstairs loo

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like I only come on here to rant about the KW these days 🤣 but hey, it’s 3am and he’s irritated me again so here we are.

To put it into perspective, he sleeps on the sofa so the kids don’t wake him up. And we have 3 bathrooms in our house. So he’s woken up in the night, clearly has caught whatever has been making eldest runner unwell, yet decides to run past two perfectly good bathrooms in order to come and vomit in the en-suite?!? He then leaves the door wide open, blocks the sink, then starts noisily plunging the sink, so now both kids are awake too. I know I should probably have a small amount of sympathy for being unwell. But also he’s woken up both children and I honestly don’t know why he didn’t just deal with this quietly himself in the downstairs loo
Sorry but after he left you in hospital with 2 kids and a plank of wood for a bed (as they are in all hospitals - assuming it’s the same abroad lol) then he deserves minus sympathies from you 🙅🏼‍♀️ Hope eldest runner feels much brighter soon xx

Reactions: 7
Oh bloody hell, baby runner is now vomiting too now. That’s 3/4. I feel like a marked man

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I forgot how much babies can struggle with their molars coming through 🤯
Evolution needs to sort a way where teething isn't this painful!🥱😴

Oh bloody hell, baby runner is now vomiting too now. That’s 3/4. I feel like a marked man
Hopefully it doesn't hit you too soon😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Feeling the annoyance of the whole annoyance of being the default parent this morning.

Both kids are off school ill today.
Need to call the doctors for the 4yo because she's had a cough for 4 weeks now and it's just getting worse.
Breakfast also still hasn't been done.
But had my partner come off his phone? No.
And now it's time that the doctors and school are both open, he's decided he's going off to the toilet for half an hour so I've got to do all 3 things.

Can guarantee he'll ask me in an hour or sos time if I've called yet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.