Netflix: Wednesday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen the trailer for Wednesday and was wondering what everyone thought of it, the casting, potential storylines and if there are any other Addams Family fans out there?

Reactions: 1
I never saw the original series but I loved the Angelica Houston films in the 90s. I wasn't so keen on the recent animated films though. I think they were trying for a younger audience so it didn't have the sharp, dark humour. I've not seen the Wednesday trailer yet but I'd be interested to see the new series.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m really looking forward to it, I love Tim Burton stuff and it looks like it may be quite dark. Super pleased that Christina Ricci will be featured in it too, she’s such a fab actress and her version of Wednesday was iconic!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ohh she was a fantastic Morticia! I always wanted to have long hair and be super suave like her - I didn't watch the animated films for the same reason @Tea_and_Biscuits

Me too @Very traditional - I hope that it's a good show, most things Tim Burton makes are brilliant. I thought that he'd try cast Johnny Depp or maybe Helena Bonham-Carter, as they're his usual go-to actors, but perhaps with the Heard-Depp case going on, he went with Luis Guzman instead

Here's the trailer:

Reactions: 3
The trailer looks good! Didn't realise Tim Burton was involved. I'm a big fan of his work and I'll pretty much watch anything he's done!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was a bit unsure when I first saw the actors and actresses, (Christina Ricci is the OG), but my mind changed after seeing the trailer. I'm really looking forward to autumn evenings and watching Wednesday! I wonder if the storylines/themes of the episodes will be similar to the newest series of Sabrina (I quite liked how edgy and dark the reboot was)

Reactions: 2