Netflix suggestions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start a thread where we can talk about what we are currently watching on Netflix, reviews etc.

I’m currently watching You after meaning to watch it for ages and I am HOOKED! It’s got a slight hint of Dexter vibes in there so well worth a watch if you enjoyed that series.

Anyone else watching it?

Reactions: 5
I can recommend 2 documentaries - Dirty John and Abducted in plain sight .

I've also watched Dirty John series on Netfilx, but I must say that documentary was ten times better. TV series were ruined by bad actors and it seemed like a low budget work. Wouldn't recommend.

Reactions: 10
My Mum recommended Dirty John but didn’t give it second thought as we have such differing tastes but will add it to me list, thanks x

Reactions: 1
I loved "YOU". So cleverly done.
Abducted in plain sight was the most bizarre thing ive ever watched. Even now im still like wtf ?
One day at a time is great on netflix nice easy watching but does deal with some tough topics

Reactions: 6
I just watched After Life with Ricky Gervais. I had seen people say it was really good and moved them to tears but I thought it was pretty rubbish.

I loved Umbrella Academy and I have just started The Dirty John Series, I've not watched the documentary yet.

Off Netflix I really enjoyed Cheat on ITV last night.

Reactions: 2
I just watched After Life with Ricky Gervais. I had seen people say it was really good and moved them to tears but I thought it was pretty rubbish.

I loved Umbrella Academy and I have just started The Dirty John Series, I've not watched the documentary yet.

Off Netflix I really enjoyed Cheat on ITV last night.
I really struggle to like anything with Ricky Gervais in, I find him insufferable.

I think my all time favourite Netflix series was Narcos before Pablo Escobar was killed.

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed mindhunter, just finished haunting of hill house which I didn't enjoy much but I love scary stuff! Going to start you tonight!

After Life - does it get funnier? Sadder? I'm not impressed

Now my raves..

Umbrella Academy
You
Dirty John
Abducted in plain site.. purely for reactions like these ????????
Scream the TV series. Bloody loved that! No more in the pipeline and 1 particularly person in that is quite dreamy ?
The Client List.. also loved that! No more seasons ?
Once Upon a Time
Another abduction story about Jaycee Lee Duggard I think she's called.
Ted Bundy tapes
Sabrina also fab and new season is back in April
13 reasons why.. more season 1 than season 2
Haunting of Hill House

And i saw in the paper the other day that a documentary on Madeleine McCann is starting soon!!

Can't think of anymore.. the only soap I watch religiously on tv is Hollyoaks so I watch a lot of Netflix or Sky Movies! I've recorded that Cheat so will watch later. I was really disappointed with Cleaning Up on ITV so was moving away from programmes on normal tv for a while

Reactions: 3
Netflix also has all the series of Line of Duty for those who watch to rewatch before season 5 comes to bbc.

I enjoyed mindhunter, just finished haunting of hill house which I didn't enjoy much but I love scary stuff! Going to start you tonight!
Ooo my other half loved haunting of hill house, I found it a bit scary.

You’ll love You, let me know what you think after you’ve started it

I can recommend the Australian series "Offspring" - it has seven seasons! It is about a slightly dysfunctional family and the main character is Nina Proudman, who is an obstetrician. It made me want to go and visit Melbourne, the properties look amazing (and you can apparently book them on AirBnB).

I also enjoyed Russian Doll, it is nothing to do with Russians or dolls!

Thanks for the other recommendations, that gives me plenty to add to my list.

I started 'you' last night and liking it so far! I have to admit it freaked me out a bit and I remembered why I don't use Facebook ?Nice to watch something a bit different to the normal sort of shows. Has anyone seen 13 reasons why? It's next on my list.

Reactions: 3
I started 'you' last night and liking it so far! I have to admit it freaked me out a bit and I remembered why I don't use Facebook ?Nice to watch something a bit different to the normal sort of shows. Has anyone seen 13 reasons why? It's next on my list.
Yes I've watched both seasons. Preferred the first season to the second though.

Reactions: 2
I just finished part one of The OA, bit confusing at first but by the 3rd episode I was hooked. Can't wait for part 2 to start on Friday.

Gossip girl has to be done if you never have!

Both the making a murderers
Suits is a classic
Designated survivor
Riverdale high is okay for easy watching

Abducted in plain sight is just next level messed up like WTF

Have been recommended mindhunters and Ricky G new one but I struggle to stand him so have put it off so far.

Not sure if they are on Netflix but devious maids is brilliant and revenge is good too.