nervous hamster

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, it's good to know that perhaps it's their nature, my last little guy never chewed once, he only seems to chew the one spot as well like he's not going round the whole cage so maybe he wants to use it as another chew lol

Thought I'd share a pic of my little guy, his name is orso which means bear, he's quite a alert little guy View attachment 808564
Ohhh he’s so cute ❤

I need some advice. My Syrian passed away in 2020 and I still haven’t been able to get rid of her cages/toys (even saying get rid makes me sad). I have kept her toys in a seperate box that I want to keep but I don’t know what to do with the cages. They’re massive. I feel awful throwing them away. Are there places where you can donate them? Would they take them if they’ve been used?

Ohhh he’s so cute ❤

I need some advice. My Syrian passed away in 2020 and I still haven’t been able to get rid of her cages/toys (even saying get rid makes me sad). I have kept her toys in a seperate box that I want to keep but I don’t know what to do with the cages. They’re massive. I feel awful throwing them away. Are there places where you can donate them? Would they take them if they’ve been used?
How about putting them on marketplace or somewhere for free, I did that with my last one, the person who took it was really happy because they couldn't afford to buy a bigger cage but the one they had was way too small.

Ohhh he’s so cute ❤

I usually keep mine in storage, I never know when they might come in useful but if your certain that you don't want it an you want to get rid of them I know animal charity's are pretty grateful for anything, the sspca here took a load of stuff when my dog passed, food he hadn't got round to eating, toys he barely looked at, old beds he rarely used, so long as it's in good condition an nothings broken then charity's are always happy