Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forgive me but I'm going to defend Helena here ... I don't think it's braggy at all, if you move in a house and it's your house you have every right to repurpose it to your own taste. God living in a kitchen that you don't enjoy sucks every joy out if cooking IMO
That’s fair enough, I guess I’m just used to people in my life not having the money to renovate their kitchens to their taste 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think the old kitchen was falling apart too, I remember seeing a story about it. But she’s still annoying as hell, yay you’ve got a new kitchen and could afford it because you post ads all the time. Don’t rub it in peoples faces that work hard and can’t afford a new kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the old kitchen was falling apart too, I remember seeing a story about it. But she’s still annoying as hell, yay you’ve got a new kitchen and could afford it because you post ads all the time. Don’t rub it in peoples faces that work hard and can’t afford a new kitchen.
Ah, I don’t follow her that closely so I didn’t know that. That’s what my thinking was…

It really really annoys me how much she loves herself

like there’s body positivity and then there’s her it’s makes her so dislikable

Reactions: 10
Her content is so dull. Tanning, walks to the same place, bath with strawberries, baking (the easiest things possible) squishing her skin to make her look bigger than she is, trying on ‘THE BEST’ lingerie ever.

Reactions: 11
That’s fair enough, I guess I’m just used to people in my life not having the money to renovate their kitchens to their taste 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well I mean sorry but that’s life isn’t it? Some people save up for years to renovate, it’s not always a quick fix and tbh people have a right to do whatever the hell they like to their homes. If they work, have a job and save up then why not! It’s nice to see people doing well in life no one likes a bitter witch just because someone’s family can’t afford to get their kitchen fixed it’s not really the problem or fault of the ones who can afford it🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ah, I don’t follow her that closely so I didn’t know that. That’s what my thinking was…
To be perfectly honest she's just posted a new VLOG showing the old kitchen versus the new, I was initially very confused as I thought she'd overlayed the new one over the top. Whilst we can't tell whether it was falling apart it looked quite nice to begin with IMO on the video!

Reactions: 1
The kitchen looks nice to be fair, but I can’t believe Helena spent £400 on the sofa covers they look really quite cheap.

95451065-A888-4D44-B014-E4022824FAE7.png

To be fair they look really don’t look that different from the original sofa. It got to the last 10 minutes and I was thinking great creepy “B” is keeping a low profile but I spoke too soon 😔.

78C74661-CAAB-4E43-B29F-D871022E3ADC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I mean sorry but that’s life isn’t it? Some people save up for years to renovate, it’s not always a quick fix and tbh people have a right to do whatever the hell they like to their homes. If they work, have a job and save up then why not! It’s nice to see people doing well in life no one likes a bitter witch just because someone’s family can’t afford to get their kitchen fixed it’s not really the problem or fault of the ones who can afford it🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m not a bitter witch 😂 I just think she can be quite braggy sometimes.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed that she sells a lot on Depop and a lot of it is lingerie, I’m thinking she posts in it on Instagram then just sells it off (does the same with gymshark) but the lingerie she posts in she isn’t wearing underwear? So it’s not exactly hygienic. I wouldn’t want to buy used lingerie even if it was washed

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m annoyed with her constantly saying “best caption ever”
“Best set ever”
Shut uppppp

Reactions: 2
I've finally flipped... Squishing her belly all look at me.. Nah enough 😂😂😂😂 unfollowed. I don't condone violence but she has a face I wouldn't mind smacking (in jest.. Just an expression before people accuse me of something lol)... Bore off angel.. Enjoy baking!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've finally flipped... Squishing her belly all look at me.. Nah enough 😂😂😂😂 unfollowed. I don't condone violence but she has a face I wouldn't mind smacking (in jest.. Just an expression before people accuse me of something lol)... Bore off angel.. Enjoy baking!!!!!
I did the same thing a while ago, I only look now if it’s get a notification on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s lost so much weight! I take offence to her trying to squish herself to make her look bigger and that’s as a pretty slim person myself. Having suffered from an ED it doesn’t sit right to me that’s she’s trying to fit into this “unflattering” narrative

Reactions: 14
She’s lost so much weight! I take offence to her trying to squish herself to make her look bigger and that’s as a pretty slim person myself. Having suffered from an ED it doesn’t sit right to me that’s she’s trying to fit into this “unflattering” narrative
Hasn’t she! It’s really getting noticeable. Maybe the result of her Invisalign? Either way, maybe she should use this as an opportunity to post content that doesn't involve her in her pants... Given her past with an ED she should be more aware of the potential impact of needing to "smush" her belly to make it "relatable"?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah but I think the point is that she didn’t save up for years to renovate. I think for most it’s just been a tough couple of years and she’s in such a privileged position it’s not even come to mind for her. Also tbf she’s not exactly charitable, she seemingly sells her ad gifts, she could donate if she’s doing well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.