Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another “dreamiest lingerie haul” surely people can see she’d sell her granny for the right price?

Reactions: 5
It’s all ugly as usual and would be so unflattering on anyone with bigger boobs. I’ve had love honey lingerie and it was so bad

Reactions: 2
Nothing pisses me off more than watching her feel herself up in every lingerie try on she does. Why does she feel the need to rub herself like that it’s weird

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she did Rice Krispie cakes a few weeks ago too

Nope, I was getting confused with the toffee apples she made 🙈

Reactions: 1
It’s always “taking myself on a day out” or “taking myself a walk” some people are happy in their own company but it’s not a usual mix from someone who makes a career out of strangers on the internet 🧐 I wonder if she has many friends in real life

Reactions: 4
Why did she put her phone on the floor to film herself just sitting on a bench looking out to sea as if the phone wasnt there 😂 whats thst about?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is so very irritating but other than that I appreciate the “body positivity” thing she’s going for (albeit I don’t need to see you naked every 2 minutes) but it must be frustrating for bigger / very curvy women who’ve struggled to be seen or respected /appreciated by general society when actually a generally slim person harps on… she’s actually quite slim… a size 12 at most id say.. my point is she’s gone through life with the privilege of being small

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She is so very irritating but other than that I appreciate the “body positivity” thing she’s going for (albeit I don’t need to see you naked every 2 minutes) but it must be frustrating for bigger / very curvy women who’ve struggled to be seen or respected /appreciated by general society when actually a generally slim person harps on… she’s actually quite slim… a size 12 at most id say.. my point is she’s gone through life with the privilege of being small
If anything I think she's gotten thinner recently, which just happens to have coincided with her posting a higher volume of underwear pictures than she used to! I genuinely think she considers getting a swanky new kitchen fit out as "work" for Baking Sunday :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
She is very slim above the waist and her legs and arms are slim. It's literally just her bum/hips that are bigger. No-one would look at her and think 'fat woman'. So much privilege.

Reactions: 9
Your telling me she spent 3 hours editing that newest reel ...... Are you bleeping kidding me. She is unbelievable

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I appreciate the body positivity movement but I don’t think she understands that she’s very privileged. She’s slim and fairly tall, even though she claims to be 5’3” but I don’t believe that for a second…

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think the new kitchen is a waste of money? It just seems pretty braggy to me that they would spend that money ripping it all out and fitting a brand new kitchen, when the old kitchen was fit for purpose? It wasn’t particularly outdated either…

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think the new kitchen is a waste of money? It just seems pretty braggy to me that they would spend that money ripping it all out and fitting a brand new kitchen, when the old kitchen was fit for purpose? It wasn’t particularly outdated either…
God forgive me but I'm going to defend Helena here ... I don't think it's braggy at all, if you move in a house and it's your house you have every right to repurpose it to your own taste. God living in a kitchen that you don't enjoy sucks every joy out if cooking IMO

Reactions: 13
God forgive me but I'm going to defend Helena here ... I don't think it's braggy at all, if you move in a house and it's your house you have every right to repurpose it to your own taste. God living in a kitchen that you don't enjoy sucks every joy out if cooking IMO
I agree but I find it very weird the way she's acting about it when she renovated her last kitchen literally a year ago....how she can 1) afford that 2) why she moved still confuses me especially with her parents "living" in her old flat but eh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.