Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also 100% squeezing her bum in so she exaggerates the dimples in the pictures. The faces are so so so annoying. Like, wow you’re so relatable because you have pulled an annoying face - no.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think yeah right she went out dressed like that for Halloween. Somehow I don’t think B would be too happy with that unless he was there

Reactions: 4
‘B’ seems pretty chill about things like that tbf. He was apparently buzzing about her walking around London in lingerie

Reactions: 1
‘B’ seems pretty chill about things like that tbf. He was apparently buzzing about her walking around London in lingerie
I think he’s just an absolute creep. He gives me the no feeling.

Oh my, such a taxing day at the desk! Emails and invoices and editing a vlog! So strenuous.

Why does she always post exercise videos with the worst form and tell people not to give her advice. I personally think it’s dangerous, she’s gonna end up hurting herself. Why not just learn the correct form and then no one will call you out on it?

Reactions: 11
I remember her complaining a few months back because someone told her her form was wrong. She got so defensive, along the lines of I’m working out how I want to and that’s all that matters. Well no, if you’re an ‘influencer’ you should be making sure you do it right so your followers don’t copy and get hurt.

Reactions: 3
I remember her complaining a few months back because someone told her her form was wrong. She got so defensive, along the lines of I’m working out how I want to and that’s all that matters. Well no, if you’re an ‘influencer’ you should be making sure you do it right so your followers don’t copy and get hurt.
Not only that but she’s also risking injury and potential long term issues just because she can’t take even positive criticism.
I get people can be sensitive with exercise but the body positive movement isn’t about destroying your knees because someone trying to politely correct you is fat shaming 🥴
It’s soooo harmful in so many ways.

Reactions: 6
Let me guess…you thought about doing another Baking Sunday but realised it had been AT LEAST 48-hours since you’d engaged in a narcissistic underwear shoot and had a breakdown?

Honestly show me someone who works full time who enjoys this woe is me influencer crap every single week - this girl is SO PRIVILEGED and just does not appreciate it enough. Yes she had a botched boob job, which must have been awful (although she could afford one in the first place aswell presumably!) but she can also afford to go private for multiple reconstructive surgeries? Used to like her but really gone off her in the last few months. Needs a reality check.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She is one of the most aggravating people on Instagram.. I hate follow her to be honest, and I’m just so bloody confused as to HOW she makes money. These tacky underwear companies and razors surely can’t pay the bills. (I don’t know what else she promotes)
Like do her parents fund her or what?
I also just really don’t like her face and her look at me I’m so quirky is just awkward and annoying.
the only good thing about her page is the odd cookie she makes. But then she tends to ruin that, by trying it on camera and closing her eyes.
blugh! Rant over.

Reactions: 10
That dress she has on is ugly. Another 7pm post incoming from her I assume. And it’ll be THE BEST dress she has ever tried on 🙄

She’s actually got a horrible fashion sense, stick to lingerie gal. What are those gloves

Reactions: 1
If you wear the black one your nipples will fall out by the looks of it 😂

• Haha
Tallest 5ft 3 person I've ever seen. Why does she lie about everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.