Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on her? I liked her but can find her a bit too much sometimes and had to unfollow.

Sometimes you can dislike your stretch marks but get on with it instead of putting a sickly sweet spin on everything! Also always puts her pants sooo high up

Reactions: 8
I go back and forth on her. I can get that hip dips must have been a source of concern for her but sometimes everything on her account feels a bit overkill. I get we all have our hangups but at the end of the day she's still a slim and attractive woman...

Reactions: 13
I go back and forth on her. I can get that hip dips must have been a source of concern for her but sometimes everything on her account feels a bit overkill. I get we all have our hangups but at the end of the day she's still a slim and attractive woman...
Totally agree! I also agree you can say you don’t like stuff but get on with life, she seems to need to go on and on about how glorious everything is

Reactions: 1
I haven't been following her for long (maybe two months) but I've just seen the latest picture and is the scar from surgery? I had no idea about it, just the stretch marks on the boob

She had breast reduction surgery which went wrong and ended up with really bad scarring. She’s great in that respect and doesn’t hide her scars I just think it can be overkill when she constantly says things are glorious and the constant pants pulled way up past her hips is boring 🤥

Reactions: 6
Thank you, I had no idea! That does actually make me understand her a bit more. But yeah I get the overkill loool. I've been finding her mildly pleasant the past couple of days and I feel she handled the gym shark stuff really well. That would never be me though!

Reactions: 1
Thank you, I had no idea! That does actually make me understand her a bit more. But yeah I get the overkill loool. I've been finding her mildly pleasant the past couple of days and I feel she handled the gym shark stuff really well. That would never be me though!
Yeah I mean don’t get me wrong I think she just annoys me with over positivity when sometimes you have to be realistic! But she is not in the same league as other annoying influencers! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today she posted in shock and awe that she has spent 6 hours doing admin/email stuff. Otherwise known as a doss (most people would do 8hr minimum in a shift??)
Seriously, do these instragrammers expect a medal for doing the absolute minimum in life? I don’t actually mind her page that much and she comes across as relatively sweet, but posting things like that during a global pandemic when people are working their arses off to support their families just winds me up the wrong way!

Reactions: 9
Today she posted in shock and awe that she has spent 6 hours doing admin/email stuff. Otherwise known as a doss (most people would do 8hr minimum in a shift??)
Seriously, do these instragrammers expect a medal for doing the absolute minimum in life? I don’t actually mind her page that much and she comes across as relatively sweet, but posting things like that during a global pandemic when people are working their arses off to support their families just winds me up the wrong way!
shes posted stuff like this the last week or 2! Like “omg so stressed” ... ok yes you might be and not taking that away from you but you are doing a “dream job” type role as an influencer... I’d happily swap my job to be replying to emails about fun jobs I could do as an influencer

Wow - you are a trooper!!! 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Absolutely agree- it’s totally tone deaf especially when she had the privilege of being able to quit her previous job for her ‘dream job’ like you say.

Reactions: 4
Aw I’m sad to read this, she’s one of my fave ‘influencers’. I guess no one is perfect but she is ok no way on the level of the love island/g-shore crew 🤮

Reactions: 7
Aw I’m sad to read this, she’s one of my fave ‘influencers’. I guess no one is perfect but she is ok no way on the level of the love island/g-shore crew 🤮
I think generally her content is great, it’s more indicative of the influencer culture in general I think more than anything else, sad to see her wrapped up in it.

I can’t make my mind up about this girl. She pushes her body out there too much in my opinion. She done a story last week or the week before of her doing her tan, she was naked and covered her bits and boobs but I can’t help but think it just wasn’t needed. I followed her initially as I found her relatable but I’m a bit sick of seeing her arse and boob scars now.

Reactions: 8
I can’t make my mind up about this girl. She pushes her body out there too much in my opinion. She done a story last week or the week before of her doing her tan, she was naked and covered her bits and boobs but I can’t help but think it just wasn’t needed. I followed her initially as I found her relatable but I’m a bit sick of seeing her arse and boob scars now.
Completely agree - the “body image confidence “ content is getting boring now 😴

Reactions: 3
I like Nelly but these aren’t for me. How much do they retail for?
£24!!!!

I was actually about to say at least hers have hip dips, but after looking at the price forget that!!
Everyone is selling them tho, so at least hers are on brand with her and her body positivity message.

Omg they aren't even scented. I can't deal.

• Wow
£24!!!!

I was actually about to say at least hers have hip dips, but after looking at the price forget that!!
Everyone is selling them tho, so at least hers are on brand with her and her body positivity message.

Omg they aren't even scented. I can't deal.
Sooo over priced and I don’t think the quality is that good from the pics . I’d rather buy from small businesses on Etsy for this kinda thing .

Misguided are also selling the almost identical thing as well !

I do like Nelly , I think her body positive is a little much but I think she’s accomplished a lot and normalised bodies on social media where they all look like molly from love island etc . Stick thin and blonde. Nothing against stick thin and blonde (I’m neither but would love to be both lmao) but it was everywhere as well as stick thin and black hair with huge fillers ie holly boon . I like how nelly is unique and owns her body.

Her pda with her boyfriend is a little nauseating as well but I’m cold af and hate seeing that kinda thing publicised as takes the meaning out of it and is just for the gram .

• Haha
I unfollowed her a while ago... was slightly sick of baking Sunday, lingerie try ons and “working hard” content on replay

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.