Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tattoo won’t last, it will eventually wear away as it’s so small and where it is placed.

Reactions: 4
Omg that tattoo 😂i RAN here after seeing that. How is that naughty it will blend into her skin within a year 😂😂 is that her first tattoo? How pathetic. Also I believe there is more taboo over male masturbation tbh like if women knew their bfs had sex toys i really think it would be an ick?! There is no shame in women owning sex toys at all. There's multiple shops for them in every city!
They sell them in tesco ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really blaming the vibrator and not because of how she acts.

but isn’t it funny she lost followers every day and then gained 2 days in a row.
Denial is a wonderful thing!

And less than 300 new followers- oh dear! Could that be because she's totally insufferable...

And gotta love that she's suddenly become some sort of vibrator guru - I actually laughed out loud at her drawful of vibrators, all neatly lined up ...clearly never used!

Reactions: 12
Lucy Mountain, a thin white “body positive” fitness influencer who’s whole empire fell off after she asked people to moderate her HUGE fb group for free (during covid as well) has been sent the nelly vibrator. Spotted anyone else problematic who's been sent it on your feeds yet?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s really blaming the vibrator and not because of how she acts.

but isn’t it funny she lost followers every day and then gained 2 days in a row.
she is so in denial. How could she possibly know why people are unfollowing her? There’s a million valid reasons.

people can have a completely healthy view of sex and female pleasure and still not want it coming up on their social media.

people might not like being sold to covertly.

people might think it’s a bit of a shifty collab.

people might not relate to the way nelly overhypes things.

people might have followed for the body positivity stuff and this isn’t the content they are getting anymore..

Etc etc etc.

it’s either a sign of lack of intelligence or deep denial or both, that she can’t open her eyes to this possibility and has to send herself in a question so she can have a lil rant about it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I missing something. What’s sexy or sex positive about a girl who does nothing apart from hang around her own house in grotty undies, severely attached to her boyfriend like a limpet? Weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She deffo sent herself the question about her followers too so she could be like oh look I’m so edgy and that’s deffo the reason xoxo

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that this vibrator just looks so uncomfortable? The shape is weird af. I don't think it would fit comfortably and I've had 2 kids 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her and b taking videos of themselves doing weird dances as one of their weird supermarket date nights because they are so QuiRkY and 🆒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.