Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s his LinkedIn

---

---

He sounds insufferable from his LinkedIn bio … one of THOSE people who act like they change the world on the daily at their desk job
How can it say so much, yet say nothing at all?

---

I think she wants people to see it as taboo, so she can pretend to be excited that people are empowered by her and that she's making a difference...
But if she's true to herself, she's bound to know she's ripping off a lot of people who probably can't afford this and by making it seem 'desirable'.. she's encouraging people to buy something she had very little input into under the guise of being a 'limited edition' product designed by her.. Which is really bigging up something

It's like the emperors new clothes 🤷‍♀️
Limited edition, or small run incase it doesn't sell?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she’s off to do something ‘naughty’ referencing her new toy then she’s just reinforcing the taboo and apparent shame around female mastrubation by calling it naughty ☠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She just posted a story of the front of a tattoo shop. Gonna be bleeping awful isn't it.
And it'll be the size of a 1p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’ll be a tiny chilli for her spicy toy

---

Also there is no way she’d go and get a tattoo on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the TINIEST heart ever lol soph floyd did it and posted it, I knew she would be doing it when I saw the studio she was going to

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg so cringe. Tattoos aren’t naughtiest in the slightest anymore. It’s weird she’s suggesting they are. And tiny barely-there heart tattoos are most definitely not naughty.

sleeping for 11 hours? She literally didn’t do anything during the day. She pranced about in undies then went for a drive through maccies. I honestly think she has undiagnosed depression.

Reactions: 11
This is so dumb

*whoops just seen this has already been posted. Will leave it up anyway to reiterate the dumbness
Suffering christ.

---

I hope she was charged shop minimum for that

Reactions: 5
Omg that tattoo 😂i RAN here after seeing that. How is that naughty it will blend into her skin within a year 😂😂 is that her first tattoo? How pathetic. Also I believe there is more taboo over male masturbation tbh like if women knew their bfs had sex toys i really think it would be an ick?! There is no shame in women owning sex toys at all. There's multiple shops for them in every city!

Reactions: 14
This reminds of the friends episode where Phoebe gets the tattoo of the earth from a great distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.