Neil and Nile Wilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These guys are brill. Nile has his own channel which is good too ( he’s an British gymnast) but him and his dad just absolutely bounce off each other.

Proper good vibes. And I’m usually only found on the bitching thread ha

Reactions: 3
I love the Wilson, Sally and Joanna have great personalities too they just seem all round a lovely warm friendly family. Nile seems to have some stuff to go through past few months and recently he looked so lost behind eyes, i know he has surgery and not training as much but if you saw him you wouldnt think powerful gymnast. I really hope the next year is brighter for him in all aspects

I love the Wilson, Sally and Joanna have great personalities too they just seem all round a lovely warm friendly family. Nile seems to have some stuff to go through past few months and recently he looked so lost behind eyes, i know he has surgery and not training as much but if you saw him you wouldnt think powerful gymnast. I really hope the next year is brighter for him in all aspects
Yeah I think the whole family are great. He’s def had stuff going on think the injury led to depression. Assume he’s split up with his girlfriend?? She’s touting some mlm type business all over instagram with her sister last time I looked

I never quite thought the girlfriend was fully genuine and yes the amount of nonsense MLM both twin post is crazy

Reactions: 1
And now they’re shilling Herbalife on Instagram. Also an MLM. It makes me sad because I love the gymnastics videos.

Ah
And now they’re shilling Herbalife on Instagram. Also an MLM. It makes me sad because I love the gymnastics videos.
that’s disappointing I really like those two. As an athlete Nile should really not be promoting schemes like that. I think he’s become too caught up in this ‘becoming a millionaire’ thing lately, he seems to mention it a lot and money more than other youtubers.

Nothing wrong with that being his ambition but he just seems to want to do it as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 2
Is he back together with Gabi? I haven’t watched much of his stuff lately and I’m a bit lost.

Is he back together with Gabi? I haven’t watched much of his stuff lately and I’m a bit lost.
Not sure. Anything I’ve seen recently hasn’t really pointed to that but he doesn’t vlog much now so not sure.
Not a fan of her anyway, she just shills MLM
Schemes

Does anyone know why he has left Leeds gymnastics, it doesnt sound like its on the most pleasant terms yet his coach has moved with him to Manchester ? His family had dedicated an awful lot of time volunteering and supporting other people at the club since both Nile and Joanna were younger so i wonder whats gone on to move to Manchester at pivitol year.

Does anyone know why he has left Leeds gymnastics, it doesnt sound like its on the most pleasant terms yet his coach has moved with him to Manchester ? His family had dedicated an awful lot of time volunteering and supporting other people at the club since both Nile and Joanna were younger so i wonder whats gone on to move to Manchester at pivitol year.
Not sure he announced it this week on a blog but said he’ll tell more in the future. I know he’s pushing to try and get onto the Olympic squad despite his shoulder so maybe they weren’t supporting him rushing that or something?

he said he would tell in time.

his girlfriend and her mlm tit is so annoying on an off topic

Nile has been sponsored by Herbalife for some time tbf and has always properly credited/thanked them for being a sponsor.

Hes a super likeable lad and I've been a huge fan of his gymnastics since he was a junior. I wish him nothing but the best. I would love to do his body bible programme if I felt I had the discipline/strength for it!

So I only discovered Nile recently and become a little bit addicted to his videos as well as the rest of the musketeers and even enjoying watching Emily's channel too. He is very honest about mh battles and it is refreshing plus some of the videos (the one on the trampoline trying tricks with a pint of milk) had me crying with laughter. His family are genuinely funny and nice as well

He's done so well in his career, injuries have really set him back recently. Hope he finds new avenues to explore in the future.

And maybe some TV work because he has a great personality - maybe Strictly if his body could cope.

Have you seen his YouTube video? Got to say think he is making the right choice his body is suffering
Not yet, i have to admit i thought the announcement would of been sooner with all he went through with his injuries and mental health but hopefully it was his decision to retire and he wasn't pushed by British gymnastics or his coaches, as it doesn't seem less than a year since the whole change of set up from Leeds City.

Nile seems a lovely person, as do the entire Wilson family and hope he find something which makes him happy. I'd love to see him on Strictly

Reactions: 2
He's done so well in his career, injuries have really set him back recently. Hope he finds new avenues to explore in the future.

And maybe some TV work because he has a great personality - maybe Strictly if his body could cope.
I was thinking when he announced it I bet we see him on strictly this year.

I really like him and his family. I’m sure he’ll be a success in whatever his next step is

Must say I like Emily a lot more than the previous girlfriend who just seemed orange and not much going on between the eyes!
I really enjoy his YouTube videos with the three musketeers so hopefully they can carry on those.