Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve looked and there isn’t a thread for this.

Who else is getting sick of the Scarlett storyline atm?

Reactions: 8
Yes! It just seems a bit of an odd storyline - like it’s happened really fast and no one seems to realise - but looks like Bea is on to her finally so hopefully it won’t last too much longer.

I’m not entirely sure about this hidden camera storyline - all weird.

Reactions: 1
Me! but then I tend to hate the stalker-esque storylines as they drag them out or they seem implausible...same with Finn and Chloe's ex. :rolleyes:

I think the camera is gonna be a set up by Scarlett maybe to get back at Amy? (and Paul/Terese) since she thought Scarlett had a crush on Kyle, and Paul/Terese were talking about her. I don't know if that would be too obvious though. That or maybe Amy's ex is back.

I love the Mackenzie storyline so far. It feels very realistic and I'm glad they did it (despite the backlash).

Me! but then I tend to hate the stalker-esque storylines as they drag them out or they seem implausible...same with Finn and Chloe's ex. :rolleyes:

I think the camera is gonna be a set up by Scarlett maybe to get back at Amy? (and Paul/Terese) since she thought Scarlett had a crush on Kyle, and Paul/Terese were talking about her. I don't know if that would be too obvious though. That or maybe Amy's ex is back.

I love the Mackenzie storyline so far. It feels very realistic and I'm glad they did it (despite the backlash).
That’s what I thought with Scarlett and the camera. It’s got her written all over it. Surely if it was off 3 years ago they would of had loads of maintenance work done since then.
Is isn’t that the room that Andrea/Dee stayed in?
I read that scarlett is going to be on our screens until November!

I love the McKenzie Storyline. More of a realistic storyline, none of this couple swapping that seems to be happening a lot.

Reactions: 2
That’s what I thought with Scarlett and the camera. It’s got her written all over it. Surely if it was off 3 years ago they would of had loads of maintenance work done since then.
Is isn’t that the room that Andrea/Dee stayed in?
I read that scarlett is going to be on our screens until November!

I love the McKenzie Storyline. More of a realistic storyline, none of this couple swapping that seems to be happening a lot.
I thought that too - they would've noticed it otherwise.
Its possible and I think Dee will probably make another appearance soon so could be that.
Oh god no. 😐

The couple swapping is annoying too - especially when a lot of it is between families! I think adding a new group of teens should hopefully help though.

It’s one of them shows you have on in the background but don’t actually watch! The whole Scarlett storyline is so predictable I knew she was trouble when they met st the airport!

Piers is the best looking character, we need eye candy 😂
Who do we think is behind the hidden camera in lassisters?

Reactions: 3
Gary makes me physically sick 🤮 I felt so happy the actress who plays Amy when she ended up with Kyle.
I hate the way they shoehorn Bea singing at every available opportunity.

Reactions: 3
Gary makes me physically sick 🤮 I felt so happy the actress who plays Amy when she ended up with Kyle.
I hate the way they shoehorn Bea singing at every available opportunity.
Every song she sings gets ruined. All long have we got her for until she leaves?

I wouldn’t miss Gary if he left

It used to make me laugh the completely inappropriate outfits Elly would wear to teach at school.
I really dislike this whole Finn and his brother thing. In what world would he be allowed to live with the victims of his crime along with the fact that Susan pushed him off a cliff. There was no need to bring him back with amnesia

Last edited:
It used to make me laugh the completely inappropriate outfits Elly would wear to teach at school.
I really dislike this whole Finn and his brother thing. In what world would he be allowed to live with the victims of his crime along with the fact that Susan pushed him off a cliff. There was no need to bring him back with amnesia
They don’t seem to mention his tumour thing he has on his brain anymore

It’s so cringe to watch but I have to watch it!
the whole Scarlett Ned story line is gettin stupid now. How can nonody see what she is doing we’ll bea can

I want to know when they'll bring in a character that's actually likeable from the start - Roxy is a royal pain in the arse and I'd go as far as to say one of the most annoying characters they've ever had in the history of Neighbours, Hendricks is a wanker and Scarlett is annoying as duck!

I find Ned and Yashvi a weird couple. I just feel like hes so much older then her. I mean hes Imogen and Pipers older brother and they seemed years older then Yashvi.

I also find Roxys acting to be awful shes just too over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.