Need a new mattress

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any advice on a good quality mattress for lower back pain. Would like both springs and foam. Thank you in advance

Don't get any of those vacuums wrapped online mattresses, even after a month they smell carcinogenic.

I've got a latex topped pocket sprung and it's great

Reactions: 2
I tried a few of the ones from the online companies, thankfully they all have return policies so I’ve been able to test 3 and eventually settle on one that worked for me. I got the Leesa myself but also really liked the Eve. The smell went away within 2-3 days in my room.

Reactions: 1
I tried a few of the ones from the online companies, thankfully they all have return policies so I’ve been able to test 3 and eventually settle on one that worked for me. I got the Leesa myself but also really liked the Eve. The smell went away within 2-3 days in my room.
I was thinking of getting a mattress with a return policy but was worried I’d get stung ( I will have to read small print)

I did try "sleeping with eve" 🤢 (their marketing not mine) and it was super comfy but even dragging the heavy thing outside to air for weeks and it still gave me a headache. Maybe it's different now as this was years ago.

They did collect it and refund the money, but they do push back a lot

I was thinking of getting a mattress with a return policy but was worried I’d get stung ( I will have to read small print)
I returned two of them with no hassle at all. They came to collect and everything, refunds were painless to obtain. Just make sure you read all T&C before ordering about packaging and specific return windows.

I did try "sleeping with eve" 🤢 (their marketing not mine) and it was super comfy but even dragging the heavy thing outside to air for weeks and it still gave me a headache. Maybe it's different now as this was years ago.

They did collect it and refund the money, but they do push back a lot
I had a super easy experience with Eve, they didn’t push back at all and the smell was bad but only for a couple of days.
This was late last year so maybe they improved their CS! They also changed the marketing I think because I didn’t come across that cringey sentence 🤢

do tempur do a money back guarantee? It’s such a lot of money but if it will take pain away and give me a better night sleep, happy to pay. But scared paying so much and then might not be the right one for me x.

We’ve just brought a tempur sensation luxe and it is extremely comfortable.

do tempur do a money back guarantee? It’s such a lot of money but if it will take pain away and give me a better night sleep, happy to pay. But scared paying so much and then might not be the right one for me x.
Yes, they do a 100 night trial.

I've got back probs (amongst other things) and we bought this one last year.
It's absolutely great... no probs at all.
We bought direct from Sealy but couldn't find the link on their website. Soz.

I've got back probs (amongst other things) and we bought this one last year.
It's absolutely great... no probs at all.
We bought direct from Sealy but couldn't find the link on their website. Soz.
Thank you

I noticed yesterday that Lidl have offers on a few memory foam mattresses for about £199. They also have some mattress toppers for about £40. Worth a look.

Sorry this really is the most boring thing ever 😂

Want to buy a new mattress. Keep seeing the simba/eve etc everywhere. Are these any good? Or should I stick to a proper spring mattress?

Any advice 💖

We're looking for a new mattress too. Too many choices but I think we're going for sprung

I had a simba mattress. I returned it within the 100 days and got a full refund. I would say try it and see as there's only a small percentage that are returned. I suffered with a sore back terribly when we had it.

Sorry this really is the most boring thing ever 😂

Want to buy a new mattress. Keep seeing the simba/eve etc everywhere. Are these any good? Or should I stick to a proper spring mattress?

Any advice 💖
Ha just saw this thread on the homepage and as I’m always raving about my mattress to everyone I thought I would chime in.

I’ve got a mattress from Marks and Spencer’s that’s 1500 springs and memory cool foam. Honest to god it’s the most amazing thing ever! We tried out so many before we bought it and this was by far the best.

Depends what your budget is, but I have a Vispring mattress and I love it. It was very expensive but worth every penny.